/Chapter 14/ ✨smut✨

TW: Smut 

Adam POV: Justin and I fell asleep together on the couch after I cleaned him up. I felt really bad for him. Next time I'm going to the store with him, this is not gonna happen again. I slowly lift Justin off of me and set him where I was laying. I get up and go to my mom's room. "Adam! What happened?" she asks. "Justie doesn't want to talk about it but you should know" I say. "Well if he doesn't want me to know I don't have to" she says. "Mom it's ok, only you can know ok" I say. "if you say so but Justin should tell me" she says. "fair" I reply and go upstairs to shower. 

Justin POV: I woke up and felt better. Im gonna forget about what happened and move on.  I heard Adam was showing so I thought id film a TikTok getting in the shower with him. Well make a coming out video at some point but for now this is what were gonna do. I went into the bathroom and set my phone up and started the tiktok. I took my glasses off and got in the shower with Adam. "hey baby" I said and pulled him to me. He laughs. "wtf" he says. He gives me a kiss. "well this is a surprise" he tells me. We both laugh. ''get out and let me shower" he says. I get out and say as I'm walking out the door "your just gonna need another." He laughs. I go in to our room and wait for Adam.

Adam POV: I get out of the shower and saw Justin made a tiktok out of that. I laugh. Hes the best. I get dressed with the clothes I brought in the bathroom and go see what my moms doing. She left a note on the counter and it said she was going out and would be back soon. I go into our room and find Justin on his phone.

Justin POV: As soon as Adam came in the room I pinned him to the wall and started kissing him rough. We didn't hear his mom come back from the store because we were to busy making out. I started taking his clothes off slowly. He knew what was gonna happen so he starting taking my clothes off as well. We got in the bed together just as we were about to start a vase fell on the floor. I thought nothing about it and started kissing Adam again while taking his pants off. Suddenly Adam's mom runs in saying is everyone ok- OH" she says and turns away. Adam pulls a blanket over me and him. "SORRY!" Adam says. "No i should have knocked its fine" she says and starts to leave. "don't have too much fun" she says. "MOM" Adam yells. He turns to me. We laugh. Than we continue to have fun. 

That's about all imma write LMAO and this is one of the last chapter ill probably make like 2 or 3 more but I am writing a solby book at the moment. anyways baii

529 words