~Is it all Over~

Adrien woke up on Saturday to see Marinette's busy drawing in her sketch book. He slowly walked over and leaned over her shoulder. Her drawing skills never failed to amaze him, "What are you doing Marinette?" he asked as he leaned in closer.

"Oh Adrien, you're awake. I'm drawing a Chat Noir inspired dress."

  "Really? Well I had a question. When I was hurt and I took you to see Master Fu, how did he know your name?" Marinette panicked she hadn't thought of that.

  "Well, remember when I was Multi mouse?" Marinette asked, hoping that Adrien would believe her.

  "Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but wouldn't Ladybug have given it to you?"

  "I was hurt after the battle." Marinette was pilling lies on top of each other, and she couldn't do it anymore, " well, do you want to go grab breakfast?" Adrien nodded. Marinette smiled and started to make her way down the stairs. She felt awful for lying to Adrien, but she didn't know what else to do.

  Marinette turned on the TV and switched it to the morning news, "Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Our top story today is news about Adrien Agreste. His father called the police this morning to report him missing. If anyone has news please contact the authorities."

  Adrien tensed up, "What, but he's Hawkmoth! He shouldn't be worried about me!"

Marinette walked over and gave Adrien a hug, "It's going to be okay. He's not Hawkmoth anymore, you saved Nooroo. He Can't hurt anyone." Adrien sighed, "Besides we have other thing to worry about. I'm sure Ladybug is worried about you."

"I couldn't care less if she is or not!"

Marinette felt her heart stop for a moment, "Adrien, I- I know you're upset with her, but you need to talk to her at some point." Adrien only rolled his eyes. He didn't want to talk to Ladybug, not yet at least. He still needed time to think, he couldn't even remember why the fight had started in the first place, but that didn't matter.

  Marinette set down a plate of baked goods. Adrien thanked her and started eating, "I don't know what to do anymore."

    "What do you mean?"

   "Now that Hawkmoth is gone, what will happen to Chat Noir? I mean, I've been Chat Noir for two years. It feels to weird to just stop." Marinette paused, he was right. What would happen to Paris's hero's now that the threat was gone? Would they just give back the Miraculous? Would they keep them? Marinette couldn't imagine having to say goodbye to Tikki, Or the feeling of being Ladybug.

   "I don't know. You're right though, is it all over now?" Marinette asked. She sat down next to Adrien, "Let's worry about that later, what we need to focus on now is that everyone is looking for you."

   "What if I just spent time as Chat? They'll be looking for me as Adrien not as Chat." Adrien stood up, "It would probably get a good idea to get some fresh air."

   "Adrien, your father knows you're Chat Noir. It's too dangerous."

    Adrien fell back onto his seat, "Then what am I supposed to do?! I can't stay cooped up inside all day. I hate feeling trapped."

   Marinette sighed, "Just- Just stay away from your house."

    "Okay, I promise." He quickly made his way up to Marinette's room. He transformed and leapt out the trapdoor on her ceiling.

   Marinette walked up to her room and sat at her desk, "What do I do Tikki, if he ever finds out I'm Ladybug he will hate me forever."

   "I'm sure that's not the case Marinette. Adrien really cares about you, even wen you're Ladybug. Just give him time to work things out and I'm sure he'll be ready."

   "I don't know Tikki."

   Soon Wayzz flew up to Marinette's window, "Hello Ladybug, I'm sorry to bother you, but Master Fu wishes to speak with you."

   "O-okay, Tikki, Spots On!" Ladybug climbed out her trapdoor and swung her yo-yo. She was careful not to pass Chat Noir on the way to see Master Fu.

   Once she arrived she knocked on the door, "Come in Ladybug." She stepped in and let her transformation drop, "I'm very glad you are here. I have some very exciting news to share with you." Marinette sat down across from Master Fu, "I have mended the Miraculous of the Peacock."

  "You fixed it! Is Duusu okay?"

   Master Fu nodded, "Yes, but that brings me to my second reason I asked you to visit. Since the defeat of Hawkmoth, I'm sure you have some questions about the miraculous." Marinette nodded, "Well, there is no easy way to say this. I hate to day this, but Paris no longer needs Ladybug and Chat Noir."

  "W-what? No, It's all Adrien and I have left! You can't take our Miraculous away!"

   "I am very sorry Marinette, but you have no real reason to keep them."

   "We- we could use them to stop criminals. We could continue our nightly patrols. Please Master. What about the holders before. They didn't have Hawkmoth did they? They got to keep their Miraculous!"

   "Marinette-"

   "No, I'm leaving! Tikki Spots On!" Marinette ran out of the room and quickly threw her yo-yo pulling herself up onto the nearest building, "No, Master Fu can't take our  Miraculous." She fell to her knees, "I won't let him take them back."

   "Ladybug?" Ladybug looked below the building to see Alya, "Ladybug, where is Chat Noir? Is there a villain attack?"

   Ladybug leapt down from the building, "No, I'm actually out here to find Adrien Agreste. Chat Noir and I split up. He is checking a different part of Paris."

   "Oh, well thank you for helping search! He's a really good friend of mine, and well, my best friend is probably worried sick about him too."

   "Well that's why we are searching. I promise Chat Noir and I are doing all we can."

   "Thanks Ladybug! Good luck!"

    Ladybug waved as Alya left. She sighed, she just added another lie to the list.