~~Not Until You're Ready~~

Ladybug ran into a nearby building, "Tikki, Spots Off." She whispered.

The small Kwami gently landed in Marinette's hand, "Marinette, you need to tell him that you're Ladybug."

"How can I? He will just be mad that I didn't tell him sooner. Besides we aren't supposed to know anyway!"

"I know Marinette, but at this point it's better to tell him." Footfall was heard entering the room.

  "LB?" It was Chat Noir, "Are you there?"

  "Y-yeah, I'm just de-transformed." She looked at Tikki, "okay. Tikki, Spots On!" Ladybug stepped out from behind the corner. Chat smiled and walked up to her embracing her gently, "C-Chat?"

  "I'm so sorry M'lady. Not just for what happened today, but for the fight. You just wanted to help me. I over reacted." Tears started spilling from his eyes.

  "Chatton, I should tell you who I am..."

  "Only if you're ready. I don't want to push you." Ladybug didn't say anything, "LB, you don't have to tell me."

  "You don't understand. I need too."

  "No you don't. LB, I need to check in on someone. Tell me later okay?" Chat pushed himself away with his baton.

  Ladybug sighed, she had to tell Chat sooner or later. She swung her yo-yo and propelled herself forward. Once she landed she snuck in through the side door, "Spots Off."

  She quickly ran up to her room to see Chat gently opening her trap door. Chat spotted Marinette and smiled, "Hey Mari."

  He leapt off her bed and made his way over to her, "I'm so glad you're okay."

  "How'd it go with Ladybug?" Marinette asked.

  "It went well." Chat smiled, I think she forgives me."

  Marinette smiled, "that's good." She paused for a moment. She knew she had to tell him soon, "you think everything between you is okay?"

  "Yeah, I think everything is okay again. I just wish we knew who has the butterfly miraculous now."

"I'm sure we- I mean, I'm sure you and Ladybug can figure it out."

  "I hope so." Chat sighed, "Plagg Claws in!"

  The tiny black cat emerged from the green glow and flopped onto Marinette's chaise, "Adrien, I'm hungry!" Plagg whined.

  "I know, I know." Adrien pulled out a piece of Camembert and tossed it to Plagg, who happily flew up to catch it.

"How are you and Ladybug supposed to find out who has the miraculous now?" Marinette asked.

"I don't know, maybe there will be a pattern in akumas?" Adrien sat down in her chaise, "honestly I just- I really just want this all to be over."

Marinette moved over next to Adrien and placed a warm hand on his back, "Don't worry. Everything will work itself out."