annoying

warnings : swearing, mentions violence

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Bakugou stepped out of the dressing room in his new U.A. jumpsuit, scratching at his arm.

"These things are so damn itchy." he groaned, walking outside for whatever the hell they were supposed to do.

He then felt a bump on his left side, he turned around, seeing a girl with black clothe wrapped around their head. "Watch where the hell you're going!" he shouted at them.

The girl kept looking around, not even bothering to take a glimpse at the male, only infuriating Bakugou more. "What are you deaf? That thing wrapped around your head can't help you hear?!" he screamed again.

The girl took out an AirPod, using their left hand to cover their ear in a way Bakugou couldn't see their ear nor their hair. "I couldn't hear you, could you repeat?" they asked, raising a brow.

"Watch where you're going fucking weirdo!" he yelled again, making the girl raise both of their brows.

Bakugou stomped away, questioning why the hell they got such an annoying girl into U.A.

"This is a zero on the swag meter!" they shouted back, using their hands as a megaphone.

'What the hell is that supposed to mean?!' he thought to himself but continued walking. He could yell at this girl for hours, but now wasn't the time, he couldn't be late.

He could hear footsteps chase after him from that annoying girl.

"What's ya quirk," they asked, taking out both of their AirPods and stuffing it into their case. "Is it 'little bitch'?", they chuckled, raising a brow playfully.

Bakugou clenched a fist, "And is your quirk 'annoying'?!" he asked, clenching his teeth.

"Nah. If it was, I would've been extremely powerful," they shrugged. "But seriously, what's your quirk?"

"You'll find out once I beat this dumb game we're doing," he smirked, walking faster away from Y/N.

"You better," they smirked back.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Y/N watched as the other students started doing what kinda seemed like the pacer test, except it was only about speed and not endurance.

"Hey, I have a question.." a boy with blonde hair with a black lightning bolt on it.

"What's up?" they replied, turning to the boy with the interesting haircut.

"What's that thing you're wearing?"

"Oh, it's a hijab!"

"Cool! Do you use to cover up that you have no hair under there?"

Y/N had to control the strong urge to use their quirk to beat the living hell out of whoever this guy is. "No... I have hair!" Y/N said, forcing a smile through clenched teeth.

The boy then left with an 'oh' as it was his turn for the 'pacer test', leaving Y/N by themself.

"..I hate everything..."

"Y/N, Bakugou, and Midoriya. It's your turn." Mr. Aizawa called out.

"هيا بنا نقوم بذلك!" *

* translation - "Let's do it!"

As Y/N stepped on the starting line, looking to their right seeing the hot-headed boy, or Bakugou.

"On your mark... Ready, set, GO!"

Immediately, Y/N put their right hand into a fist. A black orb similar to a smooth piece of coal, emitted from their hand. What seemed like a big piece of coal, formed into a shadow fist, grabbing Y/N like a rag doll and tossing them to the finish line.

"3.16 seconds!"

Y/N had a ton of bruises and scratches on them but walked away as if nothing happened.

Bakugou scowled, their dumb idea got her there in a much shorter time.

This girl already was annoying the hell out of him.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆