unwanted memories

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Bakugou squinted his crimson red eyes and staring into them as if the girl were a match, and he was their fire.

Clenching his fists, he stomped away. At least he beat Deku, but that other person.

And it happened to him again, always at least one step behind them. They kept surpassing him, and it made him clench his fist. But this row of losses quickly vanished.

"So your quirk is explosion..?"

Bakugou turned around, feeling a sudden tap on their shoulder. "What do you think, dumbass." he snorted.

Y/N frowned, a little 'tch' escaping from their mouth.

''I bet you're just dying to know my quirk is," Y/N smirked.

"No, I'm not," Bakugou replied.

"HAAAUGH?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"You heard me."

"You're such a bitchboy, but I'll tell you anyway!" Y/N smirked.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, but his ears were wide open. Maybe he could find a weakness they had, which could be his little vengeance move.

"My quirk is Ying Yang, and it's quite the BANG! Get it?!" Y/N laughed, watching Bakugou cringe intensely.

"Y/N, it's your turn for the ball throw." Mr. Aizawa scowled before they could explain their quirk, his finger motioning in a way to say "C'mere."

Y/N did a little salute, then a wave goodbye to the blonde-haired boy.

Y/N grabbed the ball from Aizawa, standing in the little circle they were supposed to throw the baseball. They took a deep breath, closed their eyes, and clenched their fist. A purple orb that quickly formed into a fist covered their arm to their elbow.

"1.." Y/N mumbled in a shaky breath.

"2"

"3'

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Y/N throw the damn ball!" Akio Amari yelled out, getting his baseball bat ready.

"Calm down, I need to get the perfect throw! It'll knock you right out of this park, literally!" Y/N cocked back, about to launch the ball.

Y/N threw the ball, maybe a little too hard.

"Awww, are you serious Y/N?? I ain't getting the stupid ball." Amari's short-tempered sister, Akari shouted out.

"Booo!!" Hina Gaya chuckled, making a thumbs down at them.

"Calm down, ya ass cheeks! I'll get it, I'll get it!" Y/N frowned, chasing after the ball that probably landed in America at this point.

Y/N breath got heavy, looking around, desperate to find such ball, that they prayed wasn't in those creepy allies.

They had heard rumors of a villain running rampage around town and causing a killing spree on random citizens. Was an alleyway, truly such a safe place to be?

Y/N could feel chills running down their spine, and running through every bone of their body, practically begging to run away. Their senses seemed to have gotten stronger, feeling every fiber that itched from their clothes, their eyes looking at every inch of the ally.

They stepped further in the ally, the aura cursing hypnotizing trance of fear and curiosity on the poor child.

Then the smell hit, it stanched of maggots, bugs, and even blood. The disgusting smell mixed with a reek of female perfume and even flowers.

As Y/N walked closer to the smell, feeling something rise in their throat as they got closer and closer, and closer. Then they finally figured out where it came from.

Y/N began to gag and gasping for air, an escape. Their knees buckled, and their arms lost all strength.

There were white roses, but they seemed to be painted.

Painted with the color of blood, next to a maggot-infested carcass.

"Aminah..?"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆