Special Guest- Jimmy x Reader

Type: Fluff and Jimmy being his awkward self-

Requested by: Prettysavage_tae

Warning: This chapter may contain possible spoilers, so be advised and proceed with caution.

And now onto the oneshot.

(Y/N)= Your Name

(E/C)= Eye Color

(F/C)=Favorite Color

(F/N)= Friend's Name

Summer break had just arrived, and what better way to start it off by going on vacation for a week?

That's what (Y/N) and a few of their friends decided to do since they had wanted to spend some time together, and found that there was a music festival taking place a few hours away from their college campus. The group decided to attend the festival and found a place to go for the few days they would be staying: The Sea View Hotel. The day after planning and packing their things, (Y/N) and their friends traveled to the hotel with their cars. However (Y/N) would be the last to arrive at the hotel since they took a detour to a gas station since their car was almost empty of fuel.

While (Y/N) was waiting for their car to be full of gas, their cellphone rang as (F/N) was calling them, before (Y/N) fished their phone out of their pocket and answered, "Hello?" "(Y/N)? Where are you? Me and the others are already at the hotel." (F/N) spoke on the other end of the line from the hotel lobby. "I took a detour to fill up my car," (Y/N) explained, "I should arrive in about 30 minutes or so once I'm done." "Ok, once you get there make sure you-" (F/N) spoke before the call ended abruptly, leaving (Y/N) a bit confused as they looked at their cellphone screen. "The signal must be bad at the hotel." (Y/N) muttered as they shrugged it off and put their cellphone away, before finishing filling up their car and paying the gas station.

(Y/N) got in the car and started driving to the hotel, singing along to some tunes on the radio until they pulled up outside the hotel and parked next to (F/N)'s car. They looked up at the hotel building, getting an erie feeling but dismissed it as some nerves for traveling so far from home. (Y/N) got their (F/C) suitcase out of their car and made their way to the hotel, going up to the reception desk. There was no one but (Y/N) present as they looked around the hotel lobby, "Hello? Is anyone here?" A moment later a man's voice spoke as he rose up from behind the desk, holding a book as he looked at (Y/N), "Ah hello there, (Y/N) is it?" "Yes that would be me." (Y/N) replied with a smile as the man checked the book, flipping through until he found the page he was looking for.

"Yes, your name is here along with your friends, and there's quite a few of you here as well." The man pointed out as he looked at the list of people booked into the hotel tonight. "That's right sir, we're staying here for a week on vacation." (Y/N) replied with a smile. "Oh! That explains it." The man said as he smiled, "Also, my name is Jimmy Hall, so you don't need to be so formal." "Alright Jimmy." (Y/N) giggled softly as Jimmy blushed a light pink upon hearing how pretty their laugh was. "So you're here for the music festival in town with your friends I suppose?" Jimmy asked before (Y/N) nodded, "Yep. We all love music, so when we heard about the festival we decided to come attend." "That's nice," Jimmy spoke as he nodded, "I wish I could come but unfortunately I have my family's hotel to run." "I see..." (Y/N) said before Jimmy decided to change the subject.

"If you don't mind me asking (Y/N), would you be interested in the entertainment tonight?" Jimmy asked as (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes looked at him in curiosity, "And what would that be?" "Comedy- it's me doing it actually." Jimmy replied before he started to explain, "I do this character called Hugo Punch, and he's this comedic sociopath. He says stuff that you're not supposed to say and all that. It usually starts as around midnight." (Y/N) thought about it for a moment before they decided to go, "Sure I don't see why not. I like to watch comedy acts." "Wait really?" Jimmy spoke as he was a bit surprised before he smiled happily, "I'm glad you chose to go. The performance will be on the other floor, so you can take the elevator to get there. Also before I forget, here's your room key and your room is 103, which is on the floor above this one." Jimmy handed (Y/N) their room key before (Y/N) started to make their way to the elevator with their suitcase.

"You sure you don't need any help with your suitcase (Y/N)?" Jimmy asked before (Y/N) replied, "I got it. I'll see you tonight Jimmy!" (Y/N) gave a little wave as Jimmy smiled and waved back, before (Y/N) entered the elevator and went up to their room. Jimmy sighed a bit dreamily at how (Y/N) not only agreed to come to his show, but they also had pretty eyes. "It may just be (Y/N) only, but it's better than no one." Jimmy muttered to himself with a happy smile, before it faded away at the sound of another voice present.

"This one's a keeper, a good egg! They're perfect Jimmy." Jimmy sighed as he desperately tried to fight against his other persona, "No stop it, you're not going to pull that stunt again tonight. I'm done with you always doing this!" "Don't worry Jimmy, I would never hurt (Y/N). But their friends need to be taught a lesson." Hugo replied as he got out his trusty bat. "No Hugo, I'm not going to have a repeat of last time." Jimmy said as he did his best to ignore Hugo, but his dual personality always got what he wanted since he was always in charge.

"It won't be like last time and I'll make sure of it." Hugo spoke with a chuckle, "But before we get started on scrambling bad eggs, we've got a show to perform for a very good egg. (Y/N) is our special guest after all!" Jimmy sighed as he knew he couldn't win against Hugo, but he had hope that he would prevail against him once and for all with (Y/N)'s help. For now, Jimmy knew he had to protect (Y/N) and their friends  from Hugo as best as he could during the time they would be staying at the Sea View Hotel...

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot chapter!

Reminder that my requests are currently open, so if you wish to request a oneshot, then please read the rules before submitting your request.

Also I may be a bit slower at writing and uploading oneshots in the coming weeks due to my mom going into surgery on Tuesday, so please be patient in the meantime and also wish my mom luck in her medical procedure :3

Anyway that's all I have to say for now, happy reading my children, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Doveria the Goddess,

Over and out!