_𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜_

|| Missa Candentis ||

The Southwest island--Missa Candentis--is a large jungle, inhabited by the LessWings.
A large river called Cessabit runs through the middle, its a meeting place for friends and family as well as a place to get fresh water.
Its water runs a strikingly glowing green at night, enchanted many centuries ago by an animus called "Imperium"' to help night-wanderers find the river.
The glow is only seen by LessWings so no other animal would be attracted by it.

[Rankings & Housing]

There's are four rankings a LessWings can have.
-Royal
-Wealthy
-Commoner
-Exiled/Lowest

Each Rank has a dedicated area where their housing is.

[[Royal]]

The Royals/King & Queen along with their family live in the highest section of the Jungle. Constructed of colossal trees, clay, and moss it well hidden from the prying eyes of the neighboring tribes.
The trees the palace was enchanted by Imperium to build themselves, everything inside was also enchanted by Imperium, shortly after that Imperium banished himself in fear of fully corrupting his soul. He was never seen after that.

Although the outside looks bland, the inside is decorated with flowers and gold flecks along with bright Quartz walls and polished wooden flooring.
A walkway, illuminated by lights, leads to the Throne Room, with tall quartz columns that reach the ceiling.

The thrones are made of sturdy Kapok wood, dusted with gold, and decorated with flowers. The seats are made of white silk and stuffed with cotton.
The largest is in the middle, where the Queen sits. The left seat is where the King sits and the right is the heir to the throne.

Most of the rooms are closed off to visitors, such as the Servant Hall, the Kitchen, the Queen & King's room, the Heir's room, etc. Although most of the Palace is closed off, a few rooms remain open; The Feast Hall, The Royal Library, the balconies, and the Statue Room.

[The Feast Hall]

The Feast Hall is where an annual feast is hosted, where LessWings from every ranking is welcomed to the palace to have a large feast and make friends.
The feast lasts an entire day cycle, at night the Ballroom is opened to guests to dance. This is also the time for the heir to choose her spouse.

[The Royal Library]

The Library is opened all year round, holding all the scrolls known to Aemulus. It's the only Library in Missa Candentis, thus why it's very popular and almost always full. It closes its doors at Midnight and all day/night during the Feast.

[The Balconies]

The Balconies have a great view over Missa Candentis, Cessabit's glow is viewable at night, although it is hard to see the actual river. The Balconies are a great place to view the island.

[Statue Room]

The Statue Room is where all the statues of the most notable LessWing are.
The most notable statues inside are:
-Queen Fortem; The first Queen to lead and win a war against the CeberusWings.
-Imperium; The animus that enchanted the river Cessabit along with other lost items.
-Princess Tranquil; The first Princess to travel to Marmor Regnum and return alive.
-Kapok; The first animus in decades, restored the Jungle after a fire.
-Queen Ocelot and Queen Drought; The first two queens to rule together.
-Prince Vine; Made a peace treaty with the CeberusWings.
-Anteater; First to travel to Ignota Terra.

[[Wealthy]]

The Wealthy area is a beautiful place, decorated with quartz and flowers.

The houses are built into sturdy trees, reinforced with clay and sticks. Each house is surrounded by gardens and fences.

The whole housing area had a glass canopy overhead, made of quartz and vines wrapped around it with pretty flowers.

A large fountain called Fountain of Vexant is set in the middle of the housing area, made of beautiful stone with the same water that Cessabit runs with. It's a gathering place for the LessWings that live there.

Other notable areas are; Garden of Flore, Statues of Kapok, and Ascendite Auream.

[Garden of Flore]

Named after a dragon named Flore—who was well-known gardener—the garden takes a large part of the Wealthy area. Filled with Flore's favorite flowers.

Benches are scattered across the garden, allowing visiting LessWings to sit and enjoy the scenery.

Each section has a different theme—from anger to joy.

A large, life-size statue of Flore is in the center, easy to spot as the eyes give off a faint glow at night. Its constructed of branches and flowers—Per Flore's request—and the eyes are made of enchanted jades [By Kapok]

[Statues of Kapok ]

Kapok statues are scattered across the wealthy area, the most popular is them with Flore—their wife. Its set at the entrance of the Wealthy area

The statues are made of stone, beside Flore's and Them, which is made of branches and flowers.

[Ascendite Auream]

Ascendite Auream is a expensive restaurant/club,, made of dark wood and quartz. It's dim lighting makes it great for dates.

There's a dedicated dance area for slowing dancing for any dragons that wish to dance with their partner.

Minor are prohibited from entering Ascendite Auream as alcohol is a main part of the facility. There are ways to see if one is of legal age to enter ( more on that in a later chapter ).

The owner is Cupiditas, a old but wealthy LessWing. He's quite greedy for money and not the best boss.

[[Commoner]]

The Commoner area is the smallest area.

The houses are huts constructed of sticks, clay, and leaves. There are no doors and the windows are just holes in the hut.

Dragon-made canopies are built on the trees, sturdy enough to hold at least ten fully grown dragons. They are made of smooth Kapok wood, unpolished and natural. Moss bedding is spread around the canopies so dragons can have a resting place upon them.

The other most popular hangout spots is The Pub and the Market.

[The Pub]

The Pub is like the cheaper version of Ascendite Auream although some say it's better at The Pub than the more expensive version.

The Pub is made of wood and sticks, practically a larger hut with a creaky door.

[The Market]

The market is a large area with stalls of all sorts. Most stalls carry jewelry or food, although there are a few carts which one can buy alcoholic beverages or furniture.

[[Exile/Lowest]]

The Exile/Lowest area isn't much of a area at all. It's the outskirts of Missa Candentis were all the exiled or lowest ranking LessWings live.

The LessWings that live there don't have a permanent home, they usually take moss along with them and travel around the outskirts, resting in trees.

It's a very dangerous area, full of thieves, felons. Yet sometimes you can find unlucky dragons that were born into the Exile/Lowest rank.

The Casino is the popular meetup place in the area, yet most LessWings would advise not to go there.

[The Casino]

The Casino is a makeshift hut with a poker table, a few slots, and a small bar.

The atmosphere smells of smoke and blood as red stains dapple the flooring.

It's quite a dangerous place if you don't know what you're doing.

___

Next Chapter: Tribe Operation