Mother

we made our way to the office and I got ready for the hell that was about to happen.

"I dont care if she walked out of class where is she?!!!!, I heard my mom yell from the outside.

I took a deep breath and made my way in the office with Billie walking behind me.

"Mom?", i questioned as she turned around.

"Where were you?" She asked

"I had to take a break from.. class it was too much you know I never skip class", I told her.

"To be honest I really do not care where is the password", she asked me.

I looked at her confused to what she was talking about.

"Mom what password?"

"To the safe that your grandma gave you before she died, tell me it", she demanded.

"N..no why do you need it?"

"I owe someone money and I need it", she said getting irritated.

"And if I don't give it to you",I questioned

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️

"You'll get your gay ass out of my house", she gritted through her teeth.

My mom has knew I was gay ever since she caught me kissing my ex best friend, after she saw it she didn't say anything I thought she was ok with it.

"Autumn", my mom said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ma'am I think you should leave before I call security", the office lady told her.

"Well then", my mom said straightening up.

"Your stuff will be waiting for you outside, when you come home", she said walking out of the office.

As I watched her walked away Billie stood there speechless.

I didn't say anything but walk out of the office, I think I was having a panic attack.

I couldn't breathe every thing around me felt like it was closing in and I felt like I was dying.

"Autumn baby calm down for me", Billie cooed rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"I can't Billie where am I gonna go?"

"With me", she stated.

"Billie I can't be a burden to your family." I told her .

"Your far from a burden ma", Billie said smiling at me.

"Looks like no one wants you",mark spoke up from the other side of the hallway.

"Go away dickhead what the hell is your problem", I spoke up.

"Is little miss Autumn getting brave?" Mark said laughing.

"And If she is what are you gonna do about that",Billie said walking toward him.

"Whoa Billie chill, you don't wanna hit me ", mark said smirking.

"And why is that ?" Billie said with her fist balled up ready to punch mark.

"I know your past ,all your secrets, don't forget we used to be best friends", he said looking her in the eyes.

Billie unballed her fist and calmed down a little bit.

"Fuck", I heard her mumbled.

What was he talking about,what past does she have.

"Autumn let's go", Billie mumbled.

"What's he talking about?" I asked her.

"Autumn let's fucking go !! Please", she yelled before mumbling the last part.

I nodded my head and grabbed her hand as we made out way back to the exit.

I heard mark laugh behind us as I looked back.

"Autumn , I fucking missed you!!" I heard Jenny in front of me.

She jumped into my arms which had Billie taken back a little since she was holding my hand.

"Hey omg I missed you", I said hugging her back.

Jenny smiled and let go of me.

"You hurt her?" She asked Billie looking at her.

Billie quickly shook her head before Trying to speak up before I spoke up for her.

"We're dating Jen", I said looking at Jenny.

Jenny looked at me confused.

"Didn't she fucking bully you everyday", Jenny yelled upset.

"Yea, but -"

"Man fuck it I hope you're happy",Jenny said angrily before walking in between me and Billie and bumping both of of shoulders.

Billie was about to turn around and say something before I stopped her.

"Let's just go", i said lowly.

Billies eyes softened.

"Ok fall", Billie said grabbing my hand again opening the door

"Fall?,who the hell is that", I questioned her stopping in my tracks once we got outside.

"Your nickname for me is fall because your name is Autumn.", she said laughing proud of herself.

I just rolled my eyes playfully at her.

I've lost a lot of people today please don't leave me too

I thought to myself as we made our way back to her Dodge Challenger.