Case x

Before starting reading, i left you suspenseful ambient music if you want create that feeling.

I don't speak english so..... if i wrong, sorry. Without anything else to add, i hope you enjoy the narration.

Anne knocked on the door of the house; she was determinated to come out with the answers she was looking for.

It took five minutes, a small child, no more than ten years old, finally opened the door and curiously asked:

-Who are you?

-She smiles as shows her credential- Hello! i'm journalist, my name is Anne Gómez and i work for BPTV, i'm investigating a case for a new section, is anyone else at home?

-Mmm i think so....

The child closed the door very hard and ran off looked for someone while Anne was waiting outside, again. 

Finally the child came back together with an old man, he had white hair and wrinkles.

-Hi, good afternoon, my grandson told me that you're a journalist, you come in search of my wife, Marta.... right?

-Good afternoon, my name is Anne Gómez- she said shaking the older man's hand- I work for BPTV and we're working on a new section called "mysterious cases". So... Yes, i come in search of Marta, is posible to have an interview with her?

-She doesn't live here anymore, but - he stretches out his hand, handing her a paper with an address written on it- you should be able to find her in this place- he said with a friendly and serene tone.

-Well.... i didn't expect this, they informed me that she lived here- somewhat incredulously accepts the paper, shows a shy smile before leaving and adds- Thank you very much, sorry for the inconvenience and have a good day with your grandson.

Determined, Anne lets herself be guided by the direction, but is surprised to saw that place is a cemetery. In the report they gave her, she read Mrs. Marta was still alive with her husband; and it was even more stranger the fact that cemetery was full of tombstones without names and with many holes, as someone make a mass burial.

She walked for a long time, night was approaching and she was already exhausted. She only saw black birds on the tombstones and dry trees when suddenly, Anne saw an abandoned church with a lady sitting in the front. She couldn't quite recognize who was. However, she was sure it was Mrs. Marta.

At that moment, she sighed tiredly and walked faster in her direction, but as she got closer she saw that lady looked strange, so she became suspicious.

Anne wanted interview Marta about the terrible patricide fifty years ago happened in very unexpected and mysterious ways. Her sister Carla killed her entire family, parents, brothers and then committed suicide. Marta was the only survivor and witness, she was saved because her husband arrived with the police and ambulance.

In this second, Anne noticed there was a very bad smell, she looked more carefully at the lady and realized she was dead. She's going to take her cell phone when someone grabs her from behind with force. At that moment, she saw the older man who opened the door for him and hours ago and gave her the address.

-Do you remember me?- asks the man with an evil tone of voice, very different from before.

-Why did you killed Marta's family?- without delay, she let out that question, with a tone of affirmation. She had been formulating since arrived at the cemetery. 

-I knew you would be able to solve the case. Marta wanted to leave me, her family never accepted me, i was forced to kill them. Marta was drugged so she never found out who was the person who did it, so she believed me when i said her sister who commited patricide. However, some time ago doubts began to appear.... I got angry..... and i killed her but by accident, i swear. It was a simple convesation and i lost my head...

-You're crazy, you're sick, you deserve to be in jail- she screamed in despair.

-Yes?- he said with a disturbing laugh- well, you can never tell.

THE END

If you liked the story i would appreciate it if you leave your star, comment and follow.
Constructive criticism is totally welcome.

Stay tuned!!! i will be posting new stories very soon.🐼🖤