Ch 5: DON'T CHANGE

RANDOM POV

"Farrah...what can I do for you?" Ryder answers

"Hey Ryder, ummm...I need a little, tiny, microscopic, atom sized favor. You don't have to agree if you don't want to. Just know I chose you because you're the most trustworthy man I know." Farrah says drenching every word in sincerity. And the most predictable.

Ryder takes a deep breath. "Okay, what's up?" He says falling into her trap.

"Well, Gee Gee and I are making over our best friend and we need a guy's perspective. Ryder, we desperately need your help." Farrah says pouting into the phone speaker.

Ryder chuckles. "Okay, when do you need me?" He asks smiling.

"This weekend, if that's okay. We want her look to at least be different by Monday. All the other stuff, we will have to work on." Farrah says biting her lip.

"What other stuff?" He asks frowning.

"Just little things, like kissing techniques, flirting, and conversation with the opposite sex, kind of stuff." Farrah adds with a shrug.

"Wow...did she grow up in a nunnery?" He asks in disbelief.

"You could say that. Her parents are pastors." Farrah says shaking her head.

Ryder laughs. "Good girl is going bad, huh?"

"Not bad, we love her innocence. We just need her to liven up a little. Be a little more spontaneous and daring. Open up a little more. Have some fun." Farrah says bouncing in her seat.

"Okay, I'm in!" All the way in. "Who is this friend?" He asks curiously.

"Reyna." She says

"The hot nerd you're always with?"

"That's the one?" she says unsure.

Nice. "So, you need guinea pigs for all of your lessons right?" He asks with an arched brow.

"...yea." She says frowning.

"I'll be one and I'm pretty sure my friends would be more than happy to help. Especially since quite a few of them have a thing for Michele, or Reyna as you call her." Myself included. He says smirking.

"She prefers Reyna, and what thing?"

"We kind of, sort of, maybe, might have named her the hottest nerd on campus." ...and several others. "And we might have her on our campus 'hit or ditch' site, and she might have the most hits in the nerd, and...other categories, category." He says rubbing the back of his neck. Why did you just tell her that?

Now I have got to see this. "Hit or ditch site? Why is this the first time I am hearing about this?" Farrah says cocking her neck.

"Guys only." He says pacing slowly. I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Ah, can I see it?" She asks excitedly.

"Yea, but you need a password, and you need to be a guy. And since neither apply in your case, I'll have to show you personally. You can't tell anyone though, alright?" He says stopping in the middle of his room. I hope she doesn't get mad. Or worse, the guys find out that I showed a girl the site. I am violating like seven different guy codes right now.

"Yes, I promise." She says raising her and in oath.

"Okay, so what time and where?" he asks finally sitting down.

"Saturday, at the mall around...11am. I think the earlier the better; she might need more work than I'm thinking she does."

I wonder if said shopping includes lace undergarments? "Alright...see you then." He says smiling to himself.