Chapter 2

5 days later

Leaving Henry had been hard. Hard but inevitable.  I couldn't remain with her indefinitely.  She had been a distraction I couldn't afford. She made me sloppy in my work.

I had stayed too long fucking her that night but that had been fortunate.  Road blocks had been in place ready to capture me on the run. My little deviation for a romp in her bed had served me well. That I had taken her four times that night had been a bonus well deserved after the months of cat and mouse games I had been secretly playing with her. Serving only to tormenting myself more than Henry. I was a sadist through and through.  I took pleasure in that fact.

"You blew your cover, " said the mild man behind the desk. A bouncer that didn't in the least look like one. But then he didn't need to.  He was lethal.  He was brutal. Short and tiny compared to your average bouncer, Mordic was an expert in hand to hand death by combat. He won the circuits in the illegal rings till the Boss took him on as his middle man.

"Fuck the cover," I said brutally.  I was over with running.  Having to leave Henry had been harder than I otherwise would have thought.  Prepping her for the kill had been exciting but that first taste had been explosive.  She had such potential. I hated having to shuff that out. To leave a well trained fuck reduced to the stillness of death. My perverse nature couldn't leave her well enough alone I had to prep her for the men who would find her. I had to realign her death laxed limbs and reposition her body for the best vantage.  The tit fucks had gone back on as had the string of balls in her pussy and having taken her virgin ass only moments earlier,  stuffing a dildo in hadn't been that difficult either.  She had been a picture worthy of another fuck but it was only the picture that I took again.

I didn't do stiffs.

"Then you had to kill the girl too," Mordic was saying. 

I merely shrugged, "She was a two timing bitch." And she had been too a police bitch infact only laid out to trap me. To reel me in not for the crimes I had committed but for the crimes yhat Bossman did.

I was the link to him. It was why I was here afterall.  Bossman wanted to know what I had revealed and to whom.

Before he put my life out in a snuff.