Death...Not What I expected

Hello, My name is (y/n), I am a hardcore otaku. I don't do much in life apart from watching anime and waiting for the end of one piece. It just never ends! 

This morning the new and hopefully last volume of one piece is coming out, I have to get it! I was walking towards the shop, today there was so much traffic, I don't even live in a crowded neighborhood. When I arrived I saw a poster "Final Volume of 'One Piece' out now! Go buy it!". Finally, it was out, after decades it was finally over, the dream of every otaku to be able to finish One piece was finally possible. Thankfully the line was not that long and I managed to buy it. While walking home I saw a little boy in the middle of a road and a truck going full speed towards him, showing no intentions to stop. I know what I was gonna do the first moment I saw the scene I launched myself towards the boy, exchanging places with him. I was hit dead-on by the truck. Feeling my soul ready to leave my body I said my last words to the kid "Kid, do me a favor, finish reading one piece for me". After saying those words I died, what an anticlimatic way of dying, embarrassing really. At least I saved the kid. I lost consciousness.

After I somehow managed to open my eyes, I saw an old man with a long beard sitting in a chair. He showed me the way to a table. "Hello young man, I am who you humans call God. You have enough karma to be reincarnated in a world of your choice with 3 wishes and intact memory. Please choose carefully." I was speechless, the first thing that came into my mind was "Wait, how do I have such high karma, I am just a regular otaku who did nothing in his life?" The entity now known as God responded "The child you saved, after finishing reading the whole One Piece manga, became an amazing doctor, he saved many lives and created an 'all curing medicine'. It recreates your genes and cells and mixes them with your own. Thanks to this 3/4 of his karma got transferred to you." You were flabbergasted, you didn't know what to think you thinking was interrupted after hearing God speak, "Now what are your wishes?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I am Author-San, I already have in mind 2 wishes, please chose the third one and comment on this sentence so I can view them better.

🤗

Ciao~

Pls Comment :)