Here Comes The Sun

(Eleanor played by Margot Robbie)

                                                TEN YEARS AGO COLMAR, PARIS FRANCE.

A six year old Belle played in the living room in her families small cottage in Paris. Tony tries to bring Belle and Eleanor here at least twice a year so Eleanor doesn't have to miss her home and Belle can feel connected to her roots. Eleanor danced around the kitchen humming to Here comes the son by the Beatles which was her chosen favourite song of the week although both Tony and Belle know it was almost positive it would change next week.

Belle giggled at her Mothers silly little dance "what are you giggling at mon chérie" Eleanor asked kissing Belles cheek and pulling away with a big mwah sound making Belle laugh harder. "sing my song Mama" Belle asked turning to the smiling blonde "en français ma chérie" Eleanor asked her young daughter she had been trying to teach Belle more French and help her connect with her heritage. Eleanor had made it very clear to Tony that if they had kids she wouldn't leave her home behind. "la belle et la bête s'il vous plaît mama" the little girl smiled proudly up at her Mother, what Eleanor didn't know is that Tony had been secretly helping Belle learn more French. "A long time ago in our story so old there was a beauty and a beast or so I've been told" Eleanor began softly picking up Belle and dancing with her around the kitchen. Tony entered the cottage from the garden where he had been gathering some flowers for Belle she had recently taking a liking to the blue iris flowers she had seen at the small farmers market held in town every Sunday. The sounds of his wife's singing caught his attention he smiled to himself and entered the open living room space that was also the kitchen and dining room. Tony had wanted to get a much bigger place but Eleanor insisted on the small two bed cottage it had a huge garden which Eleanor loved and she said it had reminded her of her grandparents farm. Tony stood in the doorway and smiled at his wife and daughter dancing around the kitchen "Honey I'm home" Tony announced in a sing song voice "Daddy" Belle squealed hoping down from her mothers arms and racing to her father. Tony reached down and scooped Belle up spinning her around and  kissing her cheek twice. Still carrying his daughter he leaned in and gave his wife a small yet sweet kiss. "Salut mon amour" Eleanor spoke quietly to her husband. Tony smiled "what did you girls do when I was gone" Tony asked gently wrapping his arm around Eleanor and placing Belle on the ground "I played house with my dolls and they got married and they had a baby and a dog and a cat and a horse" Belle recounted excitedly tugging on her fathers jacket  "oh wow" Tony said smiling down at his daughter she giggled happily and went over to the window to look at the passing birds. 

Belle sat on her bed with her son, she smiled fondly at the memory it was one of the last memories she had of her Mother. Belle looked down at John and she saw tiny parts of her own mother in him he had her blue eyes and her perfect nose that stuck up slightly at the end. John opened his eyes as if he could sense his mothers gaze they stared at each other for a few minutes and Belle started humming that song she remembered so fondly from her childhood. They stayed peacefully like that until there was a knock at the door, once Belle gave some sound of approval Tony entered the room "Hey" he said unsure how to start the conversation "Hi" came Belles modulated voice. They both stood in the awkward silence waiting for the other to speak "Brielle I know we haven't spoken since our big fight but, your my daughter and you nearly died no not nearly died you died several days ago and now your back and you found your soulmate and you have a baby and. God what am I saying" Tony stopped mid ramble to think about what he was trying to say when Belle piped up "John" was all she said "what?" Tony questioned "I named him John" Belle said gesturing to the baby with her head "oh" Tony said in a dumb tone. Belle noticed Tony was still standing in the doorway, she scooted over to the right of the bed "sit" came her sing song voice. Tony quickly jumped at the opportunity to sit with his daughter and grandson.  They sat there for a moment before Belle turned to Tony "I watched your press conference" She half whispered Tony smiled "what did you think?" He asked "a bit cocky" she teased. Tony laughed and it was quiet again "I'm sorry about Obidiah" Belle said "He didn't die in a plane crash" Tony said "I know" Belle informed him "he's the reason for my kidnapping" Tony continued "I know" Belle repeated leaning her head on his shoulder. Belle exhaled "Bruce says I have magic" she informed him Tony looked down at her slightly "what kind?" "Energy" Belle told him softly "it was blue" she finished. That's when Tony noticed how tired she sounded he looked down and noticed her dark circles "Penny for your thoughts?" he questioned the young girl "Loki asked me a tough question and I'm just not sure how to even think about thinking about an answer. I mean we just met and I know he's my soulmate but I don't know him at all" she rushed out. Tony thought for a moment and before he could speak John began to cry Belle raised him up and let his head rest on her shoulder and rubbed his back soothingly shushing him. Tony spoke up finally "If you want ill take John and you can get some rest, take a nap and think about Lokis 'offer'" the billionaire suggested Belle only managed to nod before Tony took the new born and helped Belle get comfortable under her blanket. It was only a about thirty seconds before Tony heard Belles soft snores and left the room to feed John and do some damage control on whatever the press was producing.

Loki sat on the couch in the common room where Belle sat in front of him on the coffee table holding his hands. "Loki about your offer for me to move to Asgard with you" Loki leaned forward in anticipation "You barely know me, and as much as I would like to even consider your offer we haven't even had our first date." Belle finished. Loki took a deep breath "so for you to consider it you would want a courtship?" he asked in his smooth toned voice Belle gave him a soft smile and slight nod. Loki dropped his hands from Belles and stood up and quickly left the room leaving Belle staring after him in confusion. 

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

I've decided to go back and edit the first few chapters mainly chapter one so this will be the last update update for about a week and I've finally got a good idea where this story is going. I've got big plans so for them to work I need to fix my frankly awful writing in those first chapters! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter its mainly a filler so I can leave you guys with something while I edit. :)