Dont go.

I finished packing and began to walk down the stairs with my bags to see my dad on the couch crying. I can't even bare to look at him as I start to walk out the door I don't even want to say goodbye but as I open the door I hear him whisper "don't go" I turn to see him right behind me "i can't stay here anymore" I whisper "I'm sorry" he speaks "please don't leave me belle I need you your my daughter" "Tony" I start and see a pang of hurt on his face when I don't call him dad. "Pepper told me, belle it's not your fault I'm sorry I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that I know you would never do that and I was an idiot for thinking otherwise just please stay" I was thinking about it when I felt his hand on my stomach "I want to be there for you and the baby I want to be there as it grows up when it says it's first words it's first steps stay" "ok" i smile and hug my dad for the first time in months.

2 months later 5 months pregnant
"Tell me what it's like?" Dad asks as we sit in the music room he built me when I was younger "what do you mean?" I ask smiling at him playing the piano quietly "having another human in you" he asks smiling at me "well...." I start before beginning to play a song on the piano

As I finish I place my hands on my stomach and look down just in time to see a small kick immediately I hunch over and whimper slightly from the strange sensation. Dad is at my side in an instant "what is it what's wrong" "the baby kicked" I say smiling. "Can I eh well you know.." I place his hands on my stomach knowing what he wants and as I do the baby kicks again and the way his whole face lights up when it does. "Excuse me Ms.Stark but I must remind you that you have an appointment with your GP today concerning the baby" "thank you J.A.R.V.I.S" I smile before trying to stand finding it slightly difficult because of my belly

S" I smile before trying to stand finding it slightly difficult because of my belly

Dad is by my side in a second helping me up though I really don't need it.

In the car on the way to the doctor dad can't help but smile because he wants to find out the gender ASAP but I'm not too sure if I want to just yet...

Once we get to the doctor dad runs to the door forgetting that the particular car he chose is especially hard for me to get out off once he notices though he rushes back apologising non stop while I just laugh at him.

The ultrasound is always so emotional for me looking at my baby but this is the first one dad has been able to attend and he is beyond excited I even think I saw a few tears in his eyes when he heard the babies heart beat. "Alright I'll be back in a few minutes with the results of the babies gender." The doctor speaks before hurrying out of the room to do some work. What was only meant to be a few minutes turned into three hours I was in a state waiting for the doctor and dad was doing his best to comfort me but he was just as panicked as me. When the doctor finally walked in dad stood immediately "well what is it is the baby ok?" He spoke so fast I barely heard him but the doctor must of because she spoke "the baby is fine" dad and I both breathed sighs of relief but the doctor spoke again "Ms.Stark however does not seem to be..." "what do you mean I feel fine" I spoke from the chair as the doctor pulled out some charts to continue explaining it all seemed fairly complicated but then she spoke the bit me and dad both understood "Ms.Stark your heart is too weak you most likely won't survive the birth" I just sat there staring at nothing nobody dared speak until five minutes later I spoke again "is it a boy or a girl?" I ask much to everyone's surprise I guess when most people are told that they won't survive to see they're child grow up they don't ignore it and ask the gender of their baby but if I'm not gonna be here I want to know I want to name my child and decorate the nursery "it's a..."

JK I Wouldn't leave you guys like that

"It's a girl" the doctor spoke before leaving the room. I jumped up excited with the news "A girl" I say placing my hands on my stomach excitedly "we'll dad let's not keep everyone in suspense we should go celebrate with them" he just stares at me as if I'm crazy but I don't care I walk out to the car excited to share my news with everyone.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Pepper says excitedly sitting next to Rhodey and Happy "ITS A GIRl!" I squeal in delight  before getting many hugs of congratulations while dad just sits in his chair more upset than I've ever seen him. "What's wrong tony" Rhodey ask patting him on the back "you wanted a boy?" He jokes "she's dying" dad speaks "what? Who?" Happy asks "Belle her heart isn't strong enough to survive the birth" "dad" I start walking over to him "NO BELLE THIS IS REALITY THAT THING IS KILLING YOU AND YOU CANT JUST IGNORE IT AND PRETEND EVERYTHING IS FINE CAUSE ITS NOT ITS A MONSTER JUST LIKE ITS FATHER!" I stare at him with an unreadable expression on my face before storming up to my room to pack. I can't believe he said that about his own granddaughter about my own child so what if I'm dying he'll still have a part of me in this baby. As soon as I finish packing I bring all my things down stairs ready to go and this time he isn't waiting on the couch to stop me so I open the door only to have it close again after repeating this process multiple times I ask Jarvis what's going on "Jarvis let me leave please" "I'm sorry Ms.Stark I'm under strict instructions to not let you leave"