5. Brutal

I leaned against the palm of my hand while Zayn sang smoothly in the back room. The timer went off for the fries and I struggled to get up off of the floor while Mckenna seethed at the person on the phone with her. It was times like this where I didn't know whether or not to appreciate the fact that our town was so small that we barely got costumers at this time of night or to be upset just because the boredom was almost too much to bear.

Tina was out with friends and sending me hourly texts just so I knew if she was sober enough to form a coherant thought. That was our agreement, I would keep our mom out of the drama as long as she behaved moderately well. Zayn smacked me in the back of the head as he walked by and I winced, "oi, f*cker-" I tossed a punch at his shoulder, barely making him flinch, "-you know it's pretty quiet around here, huh?"

Zayn rose his eyebrow, "can't sesh in here, mate, boss'll have our heads if we do, you know that and I'm not usually one to turn down a smoke."

I scoffed at him. "when did I ever suggest we sesh? No, like, what time are we leavin'?"

Zayn shrugged, "I think... Like elevenish, or like, until Flors comes in, yeah?"

I flared my nostrils, "ah, f*ck that."

Zayn just hummed in agreement then his eyes widened, "oh f*ckin' hell!"

I blinked at him, "what're you on about?"

...
that's the question, what is ZAYN on about?

lol where's the rest of the chapter lol
April fools you guys get 1/8 of a chapter
hahahaha
I'm so funny

(ok this story's going back on hold as of now:-))

x