3. Date

this is short and a filler because i can't update on sunday because i'm at a party and all that jazz and on saturday there's another party so um i

read the authors note if you care to

Louis

Zayn fell around my room, tripping over my gym bag and other clothes. "I really don't want to do this," I mumbled, buttoning up the black button up he had leant me.

"Oi, suck it up, Lena would've dropped my arse if I said you weren't interested," Zayn punched my arm, walking by with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Are you even shagging her, mate?" I asked, only because, well, if he wasn't shagging her then what was the point to any of this?

Zayn just smirked with toothpaste running down his chin, "hell yeah, 'm not super into it, but sex is sex, am I right?"

I rolled my eyes at that, "you're vulgar, you know that?"

"But I'm getting more than you've ever gotten."

"What's her friends name?" I asked, Lena asked Zayn to ask me on a double date with them, setting me up with one of her slop friends. Little did she know, I was no where near interested in any girls. Zayn still refused to give me a name and that just made me worry.

Zayn just laughed, "not telling."

"She ugly, or something?"

"She's nice."

"That's what people always say about ugly girls," I whined, rolling my head back.

"Shut up, Lou, you're lucky anyone's interested in your desperate arse," Zayn spat, chuckling, spitting out his toothpaste into the sink and slicking his hair into a quiff with some gel.

I let out a sigh, slumping back against the headboard on my bed, "do I really have to go?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Now," he punched my arm, leaving my room with his car keys jingling in his pocket.

I stayed still, holding my breath, maybe he'd just forget about all of this and leave. After all, all I really wanted to do was stay home and go on Tumblr listening to my "Get Psyched" playlist on 8tracks. But, of course I never really get what I want, so in a matter of minutes Zayn is screaming at me from downstairs. "Louis! Hurry the f*ck up!"

I let out a deep breath, "fine, f*cking twat."

I sat bored in his car as we made our way to some prestigious restraunt downtown in the city. A good two hours later through traffic and we were there, still half and hour early. We waited outside the restraunt until their reservations were valid and until their 'dates' showed up. 

Sure enough, Lena and Eleanor were walking down the sidewalk, heels clacking on the concrete while I groaned loud enough for Zayn to react and punch me in the side. "Hey, ladies," Zayn cheesed, putting on some bullsh*t grin and kissing Lena on the cheek. She visably fluttered under his touch, blushing like mad. 

I did the same with Eleanor, feeling bile rise in my throat as I did so, hands shaking with anger because Zayn knew, he f*cking knew I hated Eleanor with a burning passion.

We sat at our table, talking back and forth, me not making any effort to make an actual conversation with Eleanor. "So, Louis, you work with Zayn?" Lena asked hesitantly, taking a sip of water.

"Zayn works with me, yes."

Lena shut up after that and Zayn shot me a glare, Eleanor only smiled, patting my knee lightly and leaning into my shoulder. "You're quite funny," she whispered, breathing hotly down my neck. I cringed inwardly, slowly moving away from her.

I sent her a weak smile back at that and stared at Zayn. Of course, Zayn was far too busy trying to get into Lena's panties to notice my pleading gaze. I felt a hand travel up my thigh and I went stiff, not knowing what to do. Our food sure enough arrived just then and the hand retreated. "Zayn," I peeped, breathing heavily.

Zayn glared at me again so I shut up. We went on eating our meals and the hand came back.

I tried to ignore it as it rubbed up and down my thigh, I squeezed my legs together, trying to get her the message that I wasn't interested. But, alas, the hand kept moving, slowly inching further up my leg. I looked up at Eleanor, giving her a pleading look because I really didn't want to make a scene. She just gave me an innocent questioning face and I sighed. 

I tried to ignore the hand that was now stilled but still on my leg. I quickly ate my pasta, shakily taking my glass of water and bringing it to my lips. Zayn and Lena were lost in their own conversation and I hardly looked at Eleanor. I really didn't want to be here. 

Just as I was about to finish off the last bite of my meal, her hand moved. Not off of my leg, oh, no, but further up, getting near my groin. I felt her fingers brush over my pant zipper and I had, had enough. I shot up, banging my thighs against the table, making her hand retreat back to her side while Zayn and Lena both rose eyebrows at me. I coughed awkwardly, not wanting to make any eye contact with Eleanor. "I'm feeling a bit ill, I think I'm going to leave, so sorry," I apologized and quickly shoved past Eleanor, getting out of the booth.

I got a twenty out of my wallet and threw it on the table apologizing one last time and calling for a taxi, I'd let Zayn take his car with Eleanor and Lena, obviously droppping Eleanor off and taking Lena home to shag. 

I left to go back to my house and sat onto my bed, pulling out my laptop, I reached under my bed to get the bag of Walker's that I had stashed under there about a week ago. Popping open the bag, I logged into my Tumblr and scrolled down my dashboard, pictures of Harry leaving a bar came up. 

Harry Styles leaving a bar in London @ 9:45pm UK/ HQ

A crisp fell out of my mouth as I checked my watch, it wasn't a surprise Harry was in London, I mean, I could try to meet him whenever I really wanted to, except I barely had enough money to spend on taxi rides all around the city or tube passes. Much less pay Zayn fifty percent for gas if we used his car. But the fact was that it was currently a little past ten o'clock and I had been a few blocks away from Harry Styles.

-

love you guys! (ALSO IN HONOUR OF YTL REACHING TWO MILLION READS WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT, JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO)

 xox