Chapter 1

Kulture Pov
Houston Texas

"Girl I'm hungry, and where we going?!" I asked Cece, Bruh this girl stay going to somebody house I should've never came with her big head ass.

"Girl hush, and we finna go to Nel crib" cece said as I mean mugged her.

"Don't yell at me" I said rolling my eyes at her, the fuck she think she is yelling at me like she my mama or sum.

"I didn't you just sensitive for no reason what so ever" she said.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone from out my back pocket, scrolling through my Instagram timeline seeing all the celebrities living their best life. I wish I had a lot of money but aye I'm working on it.

We soon pulled up to Nel crib, we got out the car and walked up the step, going in the house i seen some niggas in the living room rolling up some blunts.

"Waddup cece" one of the boys said sending her an head nod.

"Who ole girl is?" The same dude asked her.

"Oh this my lil sis Kulture" cece says as they send me an head nod I just Wave at them and took a seat by cece.

"Yo name fye as fuck cuhs" he said as I smile at him.

"Oh, kulture that TJ, Cj and KB" Cece introduce them as I waved at them.

I took a look at the three dudes who seat in the living room area, TJ was a dark skin dude who had waves with no tattoos but he had a nose piercing. Cj was brown skin dude with waves also but he had tattoos on his arms. finally I looked over at KB he was the most finest one out of all of them he was dark skin and had some tattoos on his face can't lie he was fine asf.

"Yo waddup Cece" Nel said hugging Her.

"Oh shit waddup K" Nel said sending me an head nod as send back to her.

"What y'all niggas doing here?" She asked her.

"Damn we can't come and visit you?!" Cece said looking at her.

"I didn't say that but okay" Nel says as she seat down on the counter.

I got up from my seat, walking towards the kitchen to see what she had to snack on I grabbed some strawberries. I walked back to living room and seat back down.

Pulling out my phone from my pocket and scroll through my Instagram Timeline seeing that it was shootout, I shook my head before taking a bite out of the strawberries.

2,000❤️ 200💬
@TheRealCece: on my Hood Bruh😂😂

@FuckBoyNel: on me😂
@User56: 😂😂
@HotBoyCj: 😂😂💯
@User54: LMAOO😂😂
@_.Kulture: Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️
Comments loading...

"Aye we bout to head out, be safe Y'all" Cece said as I got up from off the couch.

"Ight bet, tell mama nem I said waddup" Nel said as we nod our head before walking out the house.

Getting inside the car Cece pulled out the driveway and drove off, I continue to scroll through Instagram not really paying attention to shit, I put my phone in my back in my back pocket before watching my surroundings.

We soon pulled up to the House, I got out the car and walked to the front door, grabbing my keys from out pocket unlocking the door before I went inside.

Cece had to go to Work today so I basically home alone, walking upstairs to my room I seat down on my bed taking off my shoes and pants as I climb inside the covers.

I grabbed my Roku Tv remote trynna find something to watch, I soon finally found something to watch as I got comfortable in my bed while watching Sister Sister.

My phone started to Ding as I grabbed it seeing it was my mama, clicking on the notification.
                         Mother💛

From, mother💛: what y'all doing?

To, mother: watching Tv, you must be on break?

From, Mother💛: yeah, Imma be home probably around 3:00 in the morning.

To, Mother💛: okay mama, love you

From, mother: love you too baby💕.

I exit from out the text thread before pulling the covers over my head, I soon got comfortable before I went to sleep.