Chapter 50

Kamari Zaylen Black| KB
Houston, Texas

The sun shines bright through my grey curtains that was on my window I groan before opening my eyes

The sun shines bright through my grey curtains that was on my window I groan before opening my eyes. I looked down at my chest seeing that KK was still a smirked appeared on my face.

"Dick knock ha ass out" I chuckle before carefully getting out the bed.

I stretched before walking to my bathroom I turn on the shower as the water got immediately Hot. Since a nigga was already naked I hop in the shower and started washing my body with Dove peach bodywash.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked to the sink I ran the water, grabbing my toothbrush I applied a hood amount of toothpaste before brushing my teeth. After I did that I flossed and washed my face before walking out the bathroom.

I made sure that KK was sleep, I walked to my close and grabs some boxers briefs and some sweatpants and a shirt. That all a nigga really wear anyways.

I slipped on some forces, I went into my nightstand and grab my Audi car keys. I placed a small peck on her lips before leaving out the house. Getting inside my car I pulled out my driveway and headed on the freeway.

I got so much shit plan for KK I wasn't playing when I said that I was going to spoil the Fuck outta my Wife. I'm a men of my words so if Imma do sumn Imma do it end of discussion.

I pulled up to the Paint shop, I got out the car and walked inside seeing none but white people waiting on their cars to be ready. Some was surprised that they'll see a black man who can be at the most Expensive luxury paint shop in Texas.

"Yo KB, how you doing man" Nike gave me an hand shake.

"Finna surprise babygirl, it's ready?" I looked at him.

"Yeah it's ready, follow me" he spoke. I followed him to the back of the paint shop.

He opens up the door revealing one of KK dream car, ha lil ass always talking about how she wanted an Audi just like daddy but in pink so I had to get that for her.

"Yo this shit is fire" i dapped Nike up.

"Thanks man, I been working hard on this" he said.

"You did good on rolling, where the keys at?" I asked him. He went in his pocket and pulled out the keys.

He threw them in my hands I caught it, I pulled out my phone and texted TJ.

TJ🖤

Me: yo! Pull up at King's paint shop

Ight bet.

I exit from out the text thread me and Nike discussed different shit about the car. Everything was in KK name plus the whip was paid off so she won't have to worry about a car note and shit. We walked back up to the front.

Soon TJ pulled up with Nel in his all green Audi i dapped both of them up. Nel took my car, I took KK car and TJ took his own car. Nel followed me to one of my secret cribs that I had in the white folks Neighborhood.

I pulled in the 4 car garage driveway and got out Nel the same, Me and Nel walked inside the house everything was modern and brand new plus it was kid friendly

"How come I ain't know about this house?" Nel put her hand on her hip.

"Ion tell folks about what I have you should that Kennel Rosy" I mugged her before walking upstairs to my room.

I walked to one of my hidden clothes it was packed with guns and extra money just incase some shit goes left. I need my family and friends to be secured for life.

I grabbed an Addies gym bag and stuffed the bag with 50k in all hundreds, I also layerd it with clothes just incase a pussy ass cop try sumn with a nigga.

I threw the bag on my shoulders and walked out the room and headed back downstairs seeing Nel in my kitchen eating some noddles.

"You stay eating but don't never gain no weight ole boney ass girl" I chuckle. She laughed before mean mugging me.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah let's go" I open the door and walked out my house. We got in my car before i pulled out the driveway.

As I was on the freeway my phone started buzzing I looked at the Caller ID 'Ma Dukes❤️' I smiled before answering the call I put it to my ear and spoke.

"Hey baby, papa wanna speak to you" ma said. I waited until I heard my son's voice.

"Hey! Dada" Dakari shouted. I laughed at how hyper his ass is.

"Hey papa, whatcha doing?" I asked him.

"Help nana cook, can I have a baby brother dada?" He asked. Which caught me off guard.

"Mmmh, you gotta ask mama but for me yeah you can have a baby sister"

"Okay dada, well I gotta go I love youuuu" he dragged out.

"I love you too papa" I said before hanging up the phone.

I pulled up to Nel crib i dapped her up before she got out my car I waited until she was fully inside before speeding off down the road.

I had just finished getting KK a bunch of shit that she don't really care for, I bought her all type of designer shit. I made my way back at my secret Crib I got all the bags including the duffel bag before walking inside my house I closed the door before walking upstairs to my room.

I decorated everything with in 3 hours, I grab me some nice but comfortable clothes before taking a shower. I did my dental, facial and body hygiene before putting on my clothes and shoes.

I grab my busted down watch along with my chains that KK bought me for my 22nd birthday. I made sure everything looked nice before heading out the house.

I texted babygirl phone seeing was she up but she didn't text me back. Either she was at her shops, hanging out with Eylanna and Elianna or still sleep.

I walked inside the crib I locked and closed the front door before walking upstairs to my room. Walking inside I seen that nobody was here.

****************
Before Y'all start getting on my ass NO it will not be any drama

*************