Chapter 37

Kulture Marlina Brown| KK
Houston Texas

4Weeks Later

"Mane KB Come on bruh" I said stomping my feet.

"Sit yo ass down, you is not going out with out me" KB said mean mugging me.

"Bitch I'll punch you in yo shit hoe" I said walking upstairs.

"Ight, when I punch you in yo shit you'll think I'm wrong, on my dead brotha" KB argue backed.

"Well we just gone be in this fighting the fuck!" I yelled from over the rell.

"Kulture go in the fucking room before I flash the fuck out" KB said I huffed before walking in our room.

I seat down on the bed and started to take off my clothes I've been having mood swings like a motherfucker, sometimes when I say things I really don't mean and other times I just be mean to KB for no reason I know that he just trying help me ion know why I be acting the way I do.

The door opens revealing KB he looked at me and shook his head he walked to the closet and got out some clothes before walking into the bathroom, I scrunched up my face because like what the fuck he going he ain't leaving this house without me I open the bathroom the door and walked inside with my hand on my hip.

"Artist where the fuck you going?!" I yelled at him.

"Get the fuck out Kulture" he said mean mugging me.

"You know get the duck out and don't come back bitch" I said walking out the bathroom making sure to slam the door behind me the fuck he think this.

I laid down in the bed on my looking through FashionNova trying to find me an dress since I will dead ass graduate in 1 more week and a bitch is ready to cut up but after I drop this damn baby. The bathroom door opens revealing KB all dressed up he looked good asf in that all blue sweatpants and sweatshirt.

"So you not gonna tell me where you going Artist?" I asked him.

"I'm going out with CJ and TJ, I'll be back about an hour" he said putting on his all white nikes.

"So-have fun I guess" i quickly cut myself off.

"Stop doing that shit Kulture, na bring yo fat ass over so I can go" KB said.

I rolled my eyes at him before getting up from off the bed and walked over towards him and slapped him upside his head he mean mugged the fuck out of me if looks could kill I'll be a dead motherfucker cuhs.

"Ion fat negro that's the baby, be safe I love you lil ugly boy" I said kissing his lips.

"Don't blame that shit on my baby, Ight ma I love y'all too" he said before getting I walked behind him as we both walked downstairs he open the door and walked outside to his car I watched as he pulled off the driveway I closed the door and locked it before walking back upstairs.

Getting inside the bed I grabbed the Tv remote and put it on Netflix since he wasn't really nothing on their I just watched De'arra and Ken for hours because I never get tired of they asses.

Be'Artist | KB
Houston Texas

"Damn wifey finally let yo ass out the house" CJ laughed.

"Bitch mind yo business, the fuck you call me to this dirty ass club" I asked hi. With my lip turn up.

"Laugh a little shit you always so mad at the world cuhs" CJ said.

"Boy-Bitch ain't shit funny who goes around laughing and smiling all day?!" J said in all seriousness like no for real I know sometimes it's okay to laugh but don't shit be that funny like grow up.

A light skin stripper came over to where we was at and danced on CJ i scrunched up my face at her she was ugly as fuck then this bitch stink to like yo mama ain't teach you to wash yo ass before you leave the house ole dirty ass with that fucked up ass wig.

"Hey daddy you want a dance?" Another light skinned bitch said rubbing me through my sweatpants.

"Girl getcho big body ass from off of me" I said pushing her away from me her ugly done fuck around and fell down on the floor CJ looked at me with a smirk.

"Damn mane loosing up a little bit Kulture don't have to know" CJ said.

"The fuck you talm bout, you think I'm finna cheat on Girl for a 5 dollar hoe? You must be smoking dicks if you think that" I said getting up I walked over to the bar and ordered a shot of Hennessy.

It was something off about the bartender she kept on smirking and asking do I feel something but I couldn't really comprehend what she really saying all I remember was me on the floor everything around me was dizzy soon it became dark.

Sike! Bitch you thought I was done?!!😏