- First glance -

^ What you're wearing on your first day to university ^

As you woke up and turned your alarm off you yawned. You didn't get much sleep yesterday night because of anxiety and overthinking, you were going to be saying goodbyes to your family today and you feel empty. You've spent your whole life with them and you just have to let go now? It feels so tiring but let's move on. You're an adult now so you should know how to adapt on your own, right?

— TIME SKIP —

You passed fields full of cows and horses, the train was nearly empty because it was so early in the morning. There was only a tall, blonde girl that was wearing a black suit. She has the same lanyard as the school you were going to go to. A black suit to university? Seriously. As you glared at her outfit, you heard a elegant, soft voice asking "excuse me, what stop do I need to get off for Cambridge University?" you turned around and saw the tall woman standing besides you. "O-oh there's still 6 stops. I'm going there too if you need some guidance around the campus?" She looked genuinely surprised and raised her eyebrows then replied "Really? I would appreciate it if you would. I never came to the 'meet the campus' meeting so I have no idea where I have to go, thank you!" You kinda felt bad for her. You know how it feels to be lost and confused on where you're going. "It's okay, we're going to the same school anyways." She smiled. You gave a simple smile back and she walked off to the other corner of the train.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

AUTHORS NOTE - I'm so sorry if this is cringe or anything, I'm trying my best. I will be giving the second part maybe in a couple of days so bare with me😂

⚠️ I will not be taking any suggestions for this book since I have a plan planned out in my head, but I will be asking for suggestion on other fanfics I do. Not sure when! ⚠️

Stay safe everyone!💕