forty seven | narration

tw: mentions of d1seases
------

"i thought we'll have a date? why is yangyang here?" dahye raised a brow upon entering the coffee shop wherein she'll be meeting renjun.

she sat on the chaie beside renjun and crossed her arms. "why are you here? didn't you tell me that i betrayed you and shit?" she raised a brow.

funny, because dahye remembers the time wherein she first met hana the same way.

yangyang took a deep breath, "i know i said a lot of mean things to you, but dahye i don't mean them.. i'm just... super worried about eunha.."

"is that all?" dahye sighed and raised a brow. when yangyang nods, she leans forward and nods her head like what yangyang did. "did she tell you everything you need to know?" yangyang shrugged. "did she tell you that her mom is planning to pull her out of school because they can't pay hospital bills anymore?"

"did she tell you what her disease is?" dahye asks again and yangyang shook his head.

"a-all i know is that she's suffering... and about there's no time left and dahye... i'm just so scared, i love her so much and i don't want to lose her..." yangyang cries and covers his face using his handkerchief. "it hurts to see her smile knowing that she's battling something.."

renjun, on the other hand, feels the same. he, donghyuck and dahye, knew how eunha struggled. he just kept silent and let dahye talk to their friend.

she felt like crying, but she knew that yangyang needs to know everything. "she'll have another check up this saturday. you can go with her in my place because i know that you're still curious about something."