five hargreeves

lowercase intended!

five x f! reader

writing this because a certain someone needed to feel better.

from me to you; happy days will come, so will sad ; but never give up .

DISCLAIMER: MOST OF THE CONTENT IS EXTRACTED FROM THE DIARIES I WROTE DURING MY SAD DAYS . I'VE  HAD MULTIPLE SAD  DAYS, BUT I'M HERE NOW. AND I'M SO HAPPY! 

PLEASE NOW THAT ALTHOUGH IT TAKES TIME,  YOU CAN BE HAPPY TOO.

'for when you're unhappy'

you traced the words with your fingers and took a deep breath.

contemplating whether you should read five's letter to you now....or save it for later; you came to a conclusion almost instantly.

tearing the white envelope from the corner, you slid the paper outside, into your lap.

"okay, i'm doing it..." you said to yourself as you opened the paper further, finding a long letter written for you and you only.

Dearest Y/n,

If you're reading this, I assume something's wrong.

I'm sorry you have to go through this- whatever it is, without me by your side.

That's alright, though... I know you're strong enough on the inside.

Life isn't always the easiest ; as you've learned recently. However, that doesn't mean life is always hard. It is so full of hopes once you look at it with positive eyes.

I don't know the exact reason as to why you're so down, but I hope I help you somehow. 

Your heart's gentle. I know that. And it's important that you do too. Don't live your life for someone else. It's too precious, you're too precious.

Don't change yourself because someone couldn't accept you. Accept yourself as you are and be the best version of you. 

I want you to know that patience has a great amount of significance in life. It doesn't matter how broken you are, time will heal your wounds, so please don't give up. 

You're so strong, I know; how strong you are. You're loved, you're worthy and you have talent. Sometimes, no matter how devastated you are, you have to look for hope. It'll be out there, somewhere. 

Trust yourself as you make important decisions. Be yourself as you look into the mirror. Love yourself as you are so lovable. I really wish I could be there right now. 

Since I'm not, I'd suggest you cry on Luther's shoulder and think of me. It'll be hard to; since his shoulder's twice the size of my body, but you can try. Never forget, I'll always love you.

Goodbye Y/n,

Live your life to the fullest.

Five Hargreeves.