five hargreeves

[THIS ONE-SHOT IS INSPIRED BY WORK IT]

You were currently working in a public library as a volunteer.

It was an extremely boring job, but you had to do it to increase your GPA.

You placed the returned books in the cart and started to walk towards the bookshelves.

You played the 'top ten songs of the week' on spotify and walked forward with a cart full of books.

start at 2:00

Suddenly, you felt yourself moving your hips to the rhythm of the song and placing a few books in the empty spaces of the bookshelf. A few beats later, you completely lost control of your body and started to twirl and jump around. Humming the song, you tapped your feet and made your way towards the 'History' section.

As you shoved the last book in the bookshelf, you saw a boy your age, watching you with an amused expression.

Five's P.O.V

I teleported myself to the nearest public library in hopes of finding some information related to Reginald's past. I looked around, to ask an employee for help but the library was completely empty.

I heard someone humming and made my way towards them. I didn't regret it at all.

It was a girl, she looked adorable dancing in that over-sized sweater.

I have no idea why, but I stood there, watching her with a smile on my face. 

She twirled around and her face showed horror

"Oh! Uhm, sorry..Didn't hear you come in." she said, plugging her earphones out of her ears and throwing them in the cart next to her.

"Obviously, it's a library!" I replied, making her chuckle.

"Mhm, so what can I help you with?"

"Uh, well I do need a cup of coffee and I'm new here. So, maybe you could come with me, you know? To prevent me from getting lost?" I used my 'puppy eyes' on her and seems like they worked.

"Y/n. And I'm only coming so you don't get lost." she smiled and put the cart back in its place.

This is going to be fun.

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂: ✩✩✩