Chapter twenty two

Victoria lay back on her sofa, she watched as he slowly stalked over "time for my dessert", he said as he leaned over and licked the cream slowly from her chest, she closed her eyes and whimpered as she then felt the cream on her tits and then his tongue lavishly licking her, she arched her back, moaning.

Lucien licked the cream clean from her, "mmmm delicious", he said as he dipped his fingers into the bowl and led a trail of cream down her stomach.

Victoria gasped as she felt his tongue slide down her stomach, she grasped his head as his tongue slid down further, "more", she breathed as he moved her pants down and then she felt his tongue touch her clit. She moaned as he pushed his fingers into her pussy and he felt her convulsing as she bucked her hips as she moaned his name.
She felt so good and he moved on top of her to kiss her heavily, she reached down between them and unzipped his pants, "my turn now", she placed her hand inside and she stroked his cock.

Lucien closed his eyes and hissed as he felt her hand stroking him, he took her hand and stopped her as he stood up and pulled down his pants. He then saw her licking her lips and before he could stop her, she knelt down in front of him and he watched as he felt her warm mouth cover him. He gritted his teeth, breathing heavy as she sucked, he knew there was no way stopping her now and he pumped his hips as he made a guttural noise as he came.

Victoria loved the sounds that she had made him do, she smiled as she took his hand as she stood up, he pulled her to him, she wrapped her hands around his waist, "this night I will always remember", she smiled up at him, he looked down at her with a smile, "I will too."
He looked over at the bowl with the cake that was on the coffee table, "I don't think we'll be eating that anymore", she looked over and saw it had melted, she giggled, "no."

Victoria walked over to get the bowl but then realised, she had no clothes on and she was now feeling cold, she picked up her top, "I'm going to have a shower to wash what cream is left on my chest", she turned around to him with a cheeky smile, "want to help?"

Lucien grinned as he walked towards her, "I would be more than happy to", he watched as she giggled and ran up the stairs, he laughed as he chased after her.
After the shower, Lucien found himself again next to her in bed, as she cuddled into him with her head lying on his chest. He chuckled, "I don't think I will be able to sleep without you now", Victoria smiled "same here", she kissed his chest and then closed her eyes.

The next morning, Victoria woke up to a text coming from her cellphone, she reached over and got it from her bedside table. She frowned as she read it before putting it back and cuddling into Lucien again, she felt his hand stroke the bottom of her back and she looked up to find him awake.
"I've been told that I'm no longer to clean at Tatiana's house", she scoffed, "I was going to ask to get another cleaning job somewhere else anyway so she's saved me from doing that."

Lucien couldn't help but frown because even though Tatiana was now out of the picture, she was still going to cause trouble wherever she was and he was angry.

Victoria lifted her head up from his chest and saw him frowning, she stroked his chest, "if this is about Tatiana, I'm not going to let her get to me." He nodded, "I know but there are a few secrets I know about her that she doesn't know I've got, so if she causes any trouble for either of us, I know what I'm going to do."
Victoria wondered what secrets he knew about Tatiana how and why?
She sighed, she had to get up as she had to go to the office to find out where her new place will be to clean.

Lucien sighed, "I have to go next door and get ready", Victoria got out of bed, "I have to get ready too", she walked over to her wardrobe to get out a top and a pair of pants, Lucien walked up behind her and pulled her against his chest, "maybe I could keep some of my clothes in here and you can do the same in my house."

Victoria turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, she chuckled, "sounds like a good idea. She kissed him and he sighed, "I'll go and make coffee", she nodded as she went to get ready.
She went into the kitchen to find Lucien had made toast and coffee for them both, he was dressed in his shirt and pants and was sitting down at the dining table, eating.

Lucien watched as Victoria sat down, she picked up her toast and began to eat, "let me know if Tatiana has said anything about you to your bosses", he saw Victoria frown. "There's nothing I can do if she has", he shook his head, "please just let me know", he placed a hand on top of hers, she nodded, "okay I will let you know."
He smiled knowing that she would tell him, he watched as she looked at her cellphone to see the time, "I better go", he frowned knowing she had no car, "let me take you."

Victoria walked quickly into the living room to slip on her shoes, she shook her head, "I can get the bus", he followed her in and she scowled as he shook his head, stubborn again, she thought, "look outside", he said, "it's raining", she walked over to window and she took a look out to see that it was and she didn't feel like standing outside and waiting for the bus, she sighed, "okay."

He smiled as she walked past him to go outside and into his car, he drove her to the office and waited for her to come back out, she was getting her list of places where she would be cleaning this week and he knew he would find out about what Tatiana had been saying about her as soon as possible.