John x Randy 3

Tc.... Last part

"We need do is do a c-second on your husband he can't push the baby's are stuck..." The doctor James said I nob my head "let's do this that is" I said the nurse took me were they going cut open my baby stomach open. Randy is in pain cry "don't worry baby I'm here and I never leaving you" John said, Randy smile they numb Randy to not hurt him John holding Randy hand "OK randy I need close your eyes for a moment" doctor James said Randy close his while john watch him. ~time warp~ Randy wake up hearing two crying boys next to john feed one of girls her name Alice Lee Cena next him is Sophie Julia Cena. John smile how cute the girl are when she done eating john put her down and she fall sleep now john holding Sophie in his arm and start feeding Sophie she smile at her daddy and grab john fighter he smile and kiss her forehead. Randy smile now boys stop crying Randy pick up one he had buleish gray eyes mix eye color his name is Paul Dano Cena he small little baby. Randy feed Paul and he done eating he pick up Alfred Fayer Cena up and feed him Alfred had icy eyes like john does he smile john fall sleep both john are tired Alice was bornat 12:35 am and Sophie she was born at 1:15 am and the boys where 1:50 and 2:01. John and well take there tomorrow morning there leaving tomorrow morning.

The end for John and Randy hope guy like it anyway next are Kane and Daniel.

~bloodrain1704