𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 ☯︎︎ Husband! Hak x Wife! Reader

I'm sorry this one took long as well to get out, but thank you so much for being patient! Any ounce of support is greatly appreciated!

Reader is female as you can see the wife title, and it will be angst slash fluff!

Requested by @GloryMidNight

Anime is Akatsuki no Yona streaming on (?)

Enjoy~
_________________________________

You hated being yourself, the better way to frame it was that you hated yourself because of your own husband.

It wasn't anything bad in a sense that he would bring you down or make you less of yourself because you were a women or anything else like that.

It just felt like you weren't goi enough, that your own mind was making you think random things and it just became a habit to think low of yourself due to many things.

You began to hate yourself even more as the days went by and your own husband kept leaving you in the dust.

Marriage wasn't always going to go well and be all sunshine and rainbows. But lately you were really bringing yourself to a conclusion that you weren't a good wife.

"Hak honey I made you dinner." You knocked on his study with the nice get together of food.

Green beans and mashed potatoes with his favorite little piece of meat, and obviously the best part was the toppings of seasonings.

You didn't hear an answer or a simple come in from your husband, it was just there, but you knew he was there.

You let out a sigh. "I'm coming in darling." You opened the door to see him holding onto some papers with a sigh, slamming them onto the table.

"This is so annoying and stressful." Hak whispered to himself as he gripped his hair in his hands.

You smiled to yourself and placed his food down on the other small table in his room that was brown and adapted.

"Are you alright my darling?" You asked wrapping your arms around his neck. "You're so tense in your muscles." You spoke softly kissing his ear, your hands roamed down his strong chest.

"Y/n." Hak chuckled feeling your fingers all upon him, as well as your hands that went all over him.

"Hak~." You said his name in a cuter voice than you would on a regular basis around others, you kissed his cheek.

"How's work going?" You unbuttoned his shirt with your skilled fingers, feeling his sweet hard abs.

Hak sighed. "Horrible." He hated the amount of work he got, it was messing with his head.

"You need a break. How about a nice simple night with me?" You fixed his head and made him turn up with a crack and groan.

You laughed and kissed him lips as he sat in his chair. "Mm a nice break Hak~." You moaned into his mouth as you touched his chest and felt his warmth.

"I wouldn't mind with you my dear beautiful wife." He smirked into the kiss and held you closer, as more passionately growing together he leaned onto you the best he could In a very heated moment.

"Mmm yes." You laughed lightly into the kiss, enjoying the moment very much.

Hak was also enjoying himself, not having done this for a good amount of time. "I missed your lips." He chuckled as he swiftly turned around in his chair to face you fully and properly.

You rolled your eyes with a laugh that slipped from your lips. "You act like you haven't seen me in years, no ones forcing you to go out and leave your wife all in the dust." You stated swallowing a good deal of saliva down your throat.