Prologue

Killer was walking in the forest, heading back to the castle after completing a mission for Nightmare. Unknown to him, that was when Sugarberry was going to 'kill' him.

"Can't wait to see Nighty again..." Killer said energetically as he walked back to Nightmare's castle.

Sugarberry had noticed and followed Killer as he walked back to the castle. He had a plan to kill and turn Killer, so he was carrying a baseball bat with him, ready to aim for Killer's head.

"Hmm... Can't wait to make you one of us..." Sugarberry thought to himself as he watched Killer from afar.

Killer walked childishly through the woods as he continues to think about Nightmare. Sugarberry had thought it was the chance to do it while he was distracted himself.

Sugarberry had jumped up and was about to club Killer before he dodged, finally noticing Sugarberry behind him. The two of them began to fight each other, though this was not on Killer's schedule as this was an unexpected encounter.

"Who the hell are you!?" 

"..."

"Oh not going to speak are we?"

"..." Sugarberry just giggled as he stood there

"What got something to gain from this?"

"Another new friend..."

"What?"

Sugarberry giggled as he tried to hit Killer again with his baseball bat, though Killer kept dodging his attack. Killer on the other hand was quite confused about all of this and who that was.

Killer and Sugarberry continued to fight each other, dodging each other's attack, though only to get a few blows on each other, but nonetheless neither of them gave up. Both determined not to loose to each other on that faithful encounter.

~timeskip~

Hours went on until one of them win, being in the case of Sugarberry winning and not long after "Blackberry" was "born" after Killer got "killed" by Sugarberry.

'Welcome Blackberry..." Sugarberry said with a smirk on his face as he offered Blackberry a hand up.

Blackberry took Sugarberry's hand as he helped him up, Blackberry smirked as he got up, feeling all better already, ready to cause some chaos and mischief himself. 

After changing from "Killer" to "Blackberry" he now has blackberries-like things on his skull, his eyes and ooze-like substance that leaks from his eyes are now dark purple, his jacket is pitch black while the fluff is dark purple and his turtle neck-like shirt is pitch black with the bottom part being dark purple. His shorts are now dark purple with a black strip going down the sides and he now also wears thigh-high socks which are stripped black and dark purple along with a pair of black boots. The most important noticeable change along with his eyes is his soul, which is now a dark purple rather then a bright red color.

"Hello Sugarberry"

"Ready Blackberry?"

"Of course Sugarberry"

Sugarberry then took Blackberry back to their base, where Cherry also formerly known as Fell, Lolli also formerly known as Geno, Sweetheart also formerly known as Error, Honey also formerly known as Carrot, Ketchup formerly known as Classic and finally Red Velvet formerly known as Edge along with some other new members such as Coffee Bean formerly known as Ccino, Cotton Candy also formerly known as Outer and lastly Cupcake formerly known as Lust.

They all warmly welcomed Blackberry into the group. That is when Killer's disappearance occurred when he never returned to the castle after completing the missing Nightmare gave him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is short, first time writing something like this. Anyways I know what the Trickster Virus is so if there is any mistakes in here I'm sorry.