chapter 1

You know graduation is supposed to be the best day of you life , you finally done with high school . On graduation day your are supposed to have your family and friends with you,everyone should be crying hugging each other then later that day you and your friends ditch your parents and go out somewhere.

... I so wish that would be happening to me but instead I'm at home eating ice cream in my bed wearing pyjama shorts and a stained crop top

Such a great way to celebrate graduation day.!

You probably wondering where are my parents right ? Well for starters my mom is on some honeymoon with her new husband and my dad well he went on a business trip and won't come back until 5 months ! worst thing is that I have no siblings , no dogs not even a cat ! my life's miserable believe me I know.

And friends ? don't even start me about that I have one best friend but she went to live in Indonesia with her dad when her parents got divorced and now we barely even keep in touch , I really miss her though.

As I'm busy feeling sorry about my self my phone starts ringing
... It's Sandra

I answer " Hey S , what's up ?" I ask awkwardly as I'm not used to her calling me

" Hi Jess ! , sorry for calling you this late at night ,but I did not see you during graduation uhm I'm not trying to pry or anything don't get me wrong but I was also wandering if we could uhmm I don't know maybe chill together tonight I mean-" she starts rambling but I cut her off

" No , it's fine Sandra you can come over , besides I do need company I was bored the hell out my mind in this house " I say chuckling in the end.

" Great! I'll be there in five , bye! " she says in an overly excited voice.
I internally roll my eyes . I wonder what I'm setting my self up for.

Literally five minutes after I get a call from the guards saying there's a girl at the gate I told the guards to let her in.

I hear a knock on the door and I immediately go downstairs not caring about how I look.

As I open the door I see Sandra wearing black shorts, a black crop top paired with a beautiful gold necklace ,her hair is gorge as always. She has natural wavy blonde hair with beautiful brown eyes.

I hug her instantly.

" Don't hug me that tight bitch , you know I'm not the touchy kinda girl" I playfully roll my eyes at her she is the kind of person that I sometimes don't know why I'm still friends with her.

We walk to the kitchen.

" What the hell are you wearing Olivia ? " she uses my first name which she knows I hate. Can someone remind me why I'm still friends with this person ? oh right I have no other friends besides Jenny whose way far away from me that's why.

" I am wearing clothes which I feel comfortable in " I say in a bored voice

" You look horrible just so you know , it's like your a zombie or something. "

" Thanks for the compliment " I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes again

" Stop being sarcastic you know I hate sarcasm " she crosses her arms pouting

" You know I'm always sarcastic live with it " I say as I take out more ice cream from the fridge

" Anyways which college will you be going to ? " She asks in a casual voice

" University of Southern California " I say

" Me too ! " She screams

" Yey it's gonna be so fun another year with you bitch " I say scacarsm dripping from my voice.

" Oh stop we both know you love me bitch. " she laughs.

" Whatever you say bitch anyways , why did you really come here ? " I ask in a serious tone.

" Well I wanted to tell ask you how you feel that you are officially free from erm you know ?..." She says and awkwardly shifts in her chair

So let me tell you a little story about who she's talking about .. Sebastian King

So during high school somophere  year I was dating a guy well the bad boy , you know the player everyone is scared to fall for well I did and fell for him hard as we were dating he did the worst thing possible he took my diary , read what was in the without my knowledge he knew I was going through a bad patch because my parents were getting divorced and nobody knew about it until he said I must go to a party

Flashback

" Hurry up babe , we gonna be late for the party " he says

" I'm here happy " I laugh lightly as I pull him into a passionate kiss

" You look beautiful babe " he's eyes darken

We go to the house where the party is at but it looks awfully quiet for a teenage party. As we open the door I see most of my friends and some children from school.

" Uh babe what's happening? " I ask my voice a little lost.

"Well, well if it's not the perfect little Olivia Brielle Collins daughter of Luciano Collins " I internally cringe at the way this guy is saying my name.

" Who are you? " I ask trying to sound confident.

" Your worst nightmare " he says in a call cold tone as I visibly gulp and I turn to look at Sebastian whose giving me a plank look.

" Seb , what's going on ? " I ask feeling a little scared.

Sebastian takes out a diary , wait I recognise it , that's my diary !

Before I could say anything he starts reading in a mocking tone.

" I love Sebastain very much, he's going to be the father of my children " he reads loud for every one to hear he starts laughing. Tears stream down my face.I can't breath ! It's suffocating!

" You think I out of all people love you ? " Sebastian laughs again " You are nothing but a spoilt brat that knows nothing about the real world ! " He says no emotion in his eyes.

" So all of this was fake ! Sebastian I gave you my all told you my secrets ,I gave you my innocence" I say breaking down at the end teares pouring down my face. I'm heart broken ,my heart's aching

" What we had was fake , get it into your thick skull! I only used you to get revenge for my father and now that I know all your dirty secrets I'm going to expose it for the whole world to see,I hate you Olivia Collins"

I cannot believe this. Everyone is looking at me shocked and the room is dead silent.

I cannot deal with this it's too much ! I walk out the door running. I ran and ran till I bumped a girl it's Sandra , I don't even say anything I just hug her and cry into her shoulders.

End of Flashback

I don't say anything I just look at her. The name Sebastian brings a lot of memories.

Well he took my virginity at sixteen then humiliated me at a party leaving me heart broken and I'm left with trust issues hence I don't even have friends no more.

I immediately changed schools that night , I did homeschooling for a month then my dad took me to a boarding school. Jenny and Sandra also changed schools and we started going to the same school for senior year.

Suddenly a hand snaps me from my daydreaming

"hello! I have been saying your name for more than 10mins " Sandra waves her snaps hands at me angrily

" Sorry so what were you saying ?"

" It doesn't matter anymore, let's go to your room and watch some movies " we go upstairs to my room and watch some movies on Netflix.

We end up falling asleep.