Chapter 5

I woke up and I'm alone in the car.  I don't even know where I am so I check my surroundings and we in a McDonalds parking lot , there's a sunrise so it's probably morning. 

I'm hungry asf , suddenly someone opens the door and I sream.

" Jeez do you have to be such a drama queen? "  Enters Sebastian with an annoyed facial expression.

" You were the one who left me in the car alone!"

" Relax I went to buy you food , and I'm tired as fuck so just keep quiet we have a long way ahead of us. " He throws me the McDonald food.

There is Borrie & Egg meal with fries and a small coffee he also bought the same for him.

" Where hell are we , and where are we going? " I ask while digging into my food eating.

" We are in Ohio ,  we heading to California. "

" Your joking right? " I looked at him with a bored face.

" I don't have time for jokes , my dad thinks we need some 'bonding time' and we should take lot of photos for this two days trip so people think we're some kind of loving couple. " As he said that he took a camera from the back seat and took a photo of me.

" What the fuck dude!! " I spilled the coffee I was drinking on my lap and it freakin burned me.

He laughed at me , actually laughed unbelievable I climbed out of the car and went to the McDonalds restrooms.

After I was done with my business I washed my hands and face. I looked at myself in the mirror, I've definitely grown-up.

Three years ago I had curly black hair with disgusting pubic pimples and an awful figure.

I actually don't even know why I was so popular back then probably because my parents had money, none of the friends I had then are here now especially after what Sebastian did.

Anyways now I'm way more matured everything about me has literally changed. I no longer have the curly hair I had straightened my hair and it has grown it now reaches my waist.

I remember people making comments about how I'm fat , I cried so much that day but I've grown though I still do feel sometimes insecure about my body.

I take one last look at myself and I sigh.

As I'm walking to the car it's so warm outside you could clearly tell it's going to be a hot day. I get inside the car.

" Took you long enough here take " He throws me a black sweatpant and a babypink hoodie also some slippers.

" Where did you get these? "

" Mary packed your clothes for you , our laugage is in an car that's following us so anytime you need any clothes or whatver tell me so we can stop and get them, now change I don't have much time. "

I quickly went to the backseat and changed the now uncomfortable sticky clothes i was wearing for clean ones.

" When will we stop for a hotel or something so I can get a shower? "

" We'll get to the hotel in an hour. "

I don't answer back I just lay on the car seats and close my eyes.

♡♡♡

please vote and comment.

God bless and stay safe.🕯

all the lovefrom emii.