Chapter 95

While the Trimens served them more tea and coffee, Laxus and his team explained what exactly had happened to Naava Town and Ginkgo. They told them more about Yuidose and his underlings and what they could do.

"It's the first time I've heard of Netherworld Magic", Goldmine said scratching his chin.

"Well considering how magic can appear in so many different ways, there must still be wide amount of ways how to use it that we can't even imagine", Bob said.

"So Yuidose managed to kill Roxanne", Goldmine said looking at Laxus. "And there was a reason for him to do that?"

"It was her Noaidi Arts he was scared of", Laxus grunted.

"Noaidi Arts is a powerful magic that has an ability to exorcise spirits", Freed explained.

"That I have heard of", Goldmine said. "I've met some folks who can use that magic. But isn't it considered to be healing magic?"

"If you think about it, it makes sense", Freed said. "Exorcising something, it's like healing. Of course even with healing magic there are always some people who can find ways how to use magic to do bad things."

"That is never going to change", Goldmine snorted. "Believe my words, it's impossible to try and create a world where everything is perfect and people only do good things."

"We just need to keep believing", Bob smiled stirring some sugar in his tea.

"And now you want our help to protect Naava Town because Fairy Tail is going after Yuidose?"

"Yeah", Laxus nodded.

"We have our own towns to protect too, you know?"

"I know", Laxus growled. He knew Goldmine was just teasing him but it made him annoyed nonetheless.

"It was smart from Bob to ask Quatro Cerberus to join", Freed said before Laxus might get more angry. "We are aware of the fact that no matter what, we can't ask Blue Pegasus to leave their own town without protection at all. But even a few mages is better than nothing and chances of Yuidose attacking Naava Town again would get smaller. Natsu and his team are meeting with Sabertooth to ask their help as well and Wendy is meeting with Lamia Scale. If Quatro Cerberus would join with some of its members, you can still defend your own towns and we can also defend Naava Town."

"Well played", Goldmine chuckled looking at the rune mage. Riling up their competitive side by mentioning other guilds, it was obvious that they would have to join this too. "You have more in your head than just pretty hair."

"Freed's our most trusted strategist", Evergreen smirked nudging Freed's side with her elbow.

"Yeah, only Mavis herself could make plans more effective than him", Bickslow cackled.

"This strategy isn't exactly anything new or complicated", Freed reminded them.

"It has been really quiet lately", Bacchus hiccuped with a grin. "I'll go to Naava Town, there might be some action if that Yuidose really attacks."

"Then I guess you better go too, Rocky", Goldmine said looking at the blond man. "I'll go back and we'll prepare to defend out town just in case."

"We'll return immediately if something happens at home", Rocky assured.

"We appreciate your help", Freed nodded.

"Yeah", Laxus agreed. "And Blue Pegasus?" he asked looking at Bob.

Bob smiled and looked at Hibiki.

"Go prepare Christina", he commanded. "You Trimens accompany them to defend Naava Town."