Chapter 80

Suddenly... 80 chapters. And there's still so much to do in this story! I guess there's no way I can end this anytime soon ^^' Not that I'm complaining, I'm enjoying writing this! Thank you for reading this far and thank you for all the comments and votes, they really make me smile every time! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------

Moritz looked how Bickslow, Evergreen and Roscoe were coming closer, away from the ship that was now covered with magic. Dark clouds were rushing over them and soon they heard how water droplets were hitting the purple quartz around them.

"Is there only you and Humphrey here?" Evergreen asked as they stopped, not getting too close.

"So what?" Moritz said. "You remember what happened last time when we fought", he smirked and Evergreen blushed annoyed. "We don't need Emmett or anyone else to come and help us."

"Soon you will beg someone to come and help", Bickslow grinned calling out his tiki totems that had been sleeping under his robe this whole time when they were visiting Elenbora.

"We're awake!" they announced happily.

"I wanted to hunt down that lightning dragon slayer", Moritz huffed clinking his spear against the quartz. "But he seems pretty occupied with that brat", he said as they heard a loud thunder.

"Yeah, he's got some things he wants to deal with Humpty Dumpty", Bickslow snickered.

"Humphrey will regret it deeply that he ever dared to touch Freed", Evergreen said.

"I don't even understand what he sees in that guy", Moritz chuckled leaning against his spear. "He's a freak."

"The hell?" Evergreen growled.

"I know his little secret", Moritz said. "That's the reason why he's there on the ship and not here. I've heard of him, he's Freed the Dark", he smirked. "A demon and a strong mage, that's what they say. Yet he's staying there and not fighting. I bet if only Humphrey knew, he wouldn't want to touch that guy ever again. Even with magic something like that is simply disgusting."

"How can you be so sure you know anything?" Roscoe asked narrowing his eyes.

"Humphrey made sure we got a good spy to keep an eye on your guild. He's just a brat but he sure knows how to wrap someone around his little finger."

"He's just using spells", Evergreen said. "Like he tried with Freed."

"Might be but it works."

"We have to find out who it is", Roscoe growled looking at Evergreen and Bickslow. "First thing once we go back to Magnolia."

"If you can go back to Magnolia", Moritz remarked. "Whatever, I'm not at all interested of hunting you four. The only thing I'm interested about is to take that Thunder God's head", he smirked looking at the clouds that were lit by lightning by time to time.

"You should not underestimate us", Bickslow warned. "And Laxus is busy with Humphrey, he has no time to care about you."

"He's like a beast, controlled by his instincts that's what I've heard. He's after Humphrey because he touched his mate? I wonder what might happen if I killed his mate", Moritz said with a cruel smile when he looked towards the ship.

He would only need to slay that rune mage and Laxus would attack him for sure! The lightning dragon slayer had no chances against his Quartz Magic so it was practically his victory already at that point.