Chapter 3

==Previously==

Nurse Emily slowly opened her eyes she saw Y/n and Unknown then she blinked multiple times

Nurse Emily said.......

{{{{CONTINUED}}}}

Nurse Emily said "Y/n and YOU Mister-- ,What are two doing-".

Nurse Emily blinked and blinked since she thought she was dreaming or something

Y/n sits down properly and pinched Unknown

Unknown whispered to Y/n and said "Ouch that hurts, Hey! What was that for?".

Y/n whispered to Unknown and said "Hmph! Look what have you done you made things even more WORST!".

Unknown said "It wasn't my fault you were the one who's enjoying the scene".

Y/n said "N-no I wasn't enjoying it! And plus it was your fault you grabbed my shoulders! then I fall down on your chest!".

Unknown said "Heh! Cutie, You seemed to enjoy it you know what! Admit what you said, you were on my chest for minutes".

Y/n said "I..... whatever I got to explain this to Nurse Emily".

Y/n looked at Nurse Emily

Y/n said "Ms. Emily this is all a misunderstanding!!--".

Nurse Emily "OH MY GOSH--- don't do those stuff yet!! because you two and other peeps are still students and probably you might get pregnant, you need to finish school first--".

Y/n said "W-wait no no no no no no,we weren't doing any of those stuff plus that's digusting and weird...! I was about to explain some stuff--".

Nurse Emily said "Oh!!! Okay I understood, I'm so sorry about the stuff I was thinking--".

Y/n said "Well that's alright, It wasn't your fault you think of those kind of stuff since we did those kind of position--".

Nurse Emily "By the way, how did you two end up with those kind of position that you two were doing a while ago?".

Y/n cough and said "I-- I u-uhm...".

Y/n zoned out after 3minutes

Unknown waves his hand infront of Y/n's face

Unknown said "Uhm, Cutie! Are you alright?".

Y/n's Pov "Gosh--, I don't want to explain this stuff-- but I have to since she wants to know the explanation of what we were doing!! Aaah! My life is damage very damaged, hmmm how can I explain this to her. Level 1 , Ms. Emily he grabbed my shoulders then I fall down on his chest-- no no no that's not right it's kind of weird but that's the truth though . Level 2, Ms. Emily, this guy was being a jerk so I attacked him and when I attacked him that happened-- hmm that's not right either, I guess I'll have to tell her the truth".

Y/n said "Ms. Emily, this guy was being an Idiot since he kept forcing me to tell him my name, I didn't tell him my name we were kind of arguing then he grabbed my shoulders then I fall down on his chest.. and uhm yeah that happened".

Nurse Emily said "Oh!Okay,why didn't you told him your name-".

Y/n said "Because---".

Y/n is sweating

Y/n's Pov "Oof! Why WHY THE EXPLANING-- it's hard to explain things when you don't want to tell--".