Chapter 5

{{{{PREVIOUSLY}}}}

Y/n said "What? Wow, you are really an airhead, well sayonara sucker!".

Y/n walks away from Peter and wents inside the class

Teacher ?? said.....

《°《°《CONTINUED》°》°》

Teacher ?? said "Algebra is the part of mathematics in which letters and other general symbols are used to represent numbers and quantities in formulate and equations--".

Y/n said "I'm sorry I'm late--".

Teacher ?? and the students in class looked at Y/n

Y/n's heart was beating so fast because of nervousness , her eyes looked left to right amidst infront of the class while sweating, she trembled in nervousness

Y/n's Pov "Wha-- why is everybody looking at me at my sorroundings..this is so embarassing Oof this isn't going to end up well-- does it..come on mind stop being unconfident-- but how though-".

Teacher ?? "Why are you late Ms. Y/n? I'm going to be giving you detension for being late--".

Y/n said "I'm sorry I was late, I can explain of why I was late".

The teacher ?? spotted Peter standing on the classroom's threshold and he's giving teacher ?? a hard creepy looking stare with a furious expression, the teacher gulped and sweats

Teacher ?? said "I... u-uhm nevermind-- I'm going to give you a chance s-since It's your first day of school.. Ms. Y/n please introduce yourself hehe".

Y/n's Pov "How did that just happen-- how come she changed her impression quickly-- hmm whatever it is YES luck! well the good thing is..".

Y/n yelled "I''M NOT GOING TO DETENSION B*TCHES WOHOO---".

Random Person 1 said "Good for you!".

Random Person 2 said "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A B*TCH? YOU M*THERF*CKING SL*T?!! YEAH YEAH YOU BETTER WOHOO SO I CAN PREPARE YOUR FUNERAL".

Random Person 3 said "shhhhhh can you please shut up, we were having the best part about the Algebra and the new girl yet your blabbing mouth happens! It's making my ears bleed so annoying".

Random Person 2 said "SHUT UP NERD! YOU AREN'T EVEN INVOLVE WITH THIS CATASTROPHE, UGH I'LL JUST END THIS PIECE OF SH*T".

Random Person 2 wents toward Y/n

Teacher ?? said "Students keep it down, you'll be disturbing the other classrooms next to ours and NO CURSE WORDS ALLOWED! Amadea where are you going?!".

Random Person 2 (Amadea) said "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! NOW OU OF THE WAY TEACHER SINCD I HAVE A BUSINESS TO ATEND TO... NOW PREPARE FOR THE REVENGE OF CALLING ME A B*TCH!".

Amadea was about to slap Y/n but instead of Y/n, Peter got slapped in the face by Amadea, Amadea looked at the Peter she blushed

Amadea's Pov "No no no no no, Why did I slapped my crush's handsome adorable lovely face, now his face is going to be ruined!! Tskk.. Ugh this is all that new girl's fault, she may be new but she's a big troublemaker! She's doing potential bad things?!! She's messing with my mind..I'm not letting this get away with it! I'll make her suffer, getting the torture and pain".

Peter grabbed Amadea's hand tightly and lets it go while Amadea blushed intensly

Amadea's Pov "Well I'm already sorry for his face but oh gosh! He's so dreamy~ his hands were so soft when he was grabbing mine but sadly he lets my hand go, I'll never forget of how he hold it eeek!".