🍋beach🍋

(A/N: I could sleep but I'm wirting this.)

Y/N POV: ~ ° • ±

Today I'm going with my friends to the beach! I'm so excited!

I stuffed random things into my backpack and ran down the stairs with the backpack on my back.

I walked into the kitchen to eat something.. on the counter laid a big apple. Hm yummy, big apple... I thought I could eat it because it was my house. But no. I forget that I had a roach in my house as well. "Ugh!" I let out a scream. The roach was in the big juicy apple!! How disgusting!! The worst thing was that this little shit was Just smirking at me and continuing to eat 'my' apple!!!!!!!!

I tried to ignore this and walked out of the front door. Exactly in that second the car of my friend drived before my house. "Heyyy Y/N!!!!" "H-hey" he winked and I jumped into the car.

Beach time ig 😍🤩😍🤩😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️😏😏😏🥵🥵🥵☝️☝️

{At the beach}🤜🐙🗣️

"Wwwwwowuwouwosusiwuisjsbsbs guuuuuuiiiiyyyyyysssss~!" We all turned around and saw a prettey girl run towards us. Her boobs bounced when she ran and it always looked like she was nearly slipping on the sand. pick-me girl. Was the only thing I could think of when I saw her. But yeah- she IS pretty... I guess😏🥵 she came to an stop in front of my friend group. "Hey chralie!" Said my bestie forevi. 🖇️ 🤞♥️ "Hii" Said the energic girl in front of us. "Omg you are like sooooooo pretty !! I admire you!!!😻I want to marry you! Pls gith meh a kith!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!!1" I was shocked! I could not understand that! But I was sure I loved her! I'm going to marry her.

Then me, my friends and my wife were walking to the sand

She sat on the water an I followed her.

(Picture from pinterest)

Her expression told me that she wanted to do something. My (butt) cheeks headed up and my bikini burned away ❌👙⁉️ I bend over to kiss her. She opened her mouth and squireled her tongue around my mouth. "Ah...~" a small moan escaped my mouth. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down next to her. She unzipped my pants and pulled my gigantic dick out. She bring the tip to her mouth and licked it. "Ahh~! M-more..!" Moaned I. She moaned. "Uh ahhh~ y-yes, bby~" 😏😏🔥🔥 I pressed my peniz into her mouth, making her deepthrow it. "AAAAHHH~" after she was done, I flipped her over and thrusted my big pp into her. "Ah~" moaned she. Suddenly she moaned really loudly and she peed on me 🥵 "you are so hot..." Murmed I while thrusting into her. "Omg! Lol! I'm so embarrassed! Eeewwwk!" I caressed her butt cheeks. "Don't worry~ It's quite hot actually...~" i winked at her and she blushed. After we were done I filled the girl underneath me with cum.

End of the story. 🤪🤪🤣🤣🔫

A/N: I wrote this shit at 4 am btw :/