06

Grape0
Does someone mind helping me with my maths homework?

Worlds_best_dude
No fuck off

Blonde_bitch
Die

Ur_the_slave
Do it yourself you lazy fucking shit

X_pixie_X
No thx

Fuk.Boy
Uhhhh nahhh

Live_laugh_despair
Nope

Bees_smashed_knees
No fuck yourself

Buzz_feed
Google it

Junko_KINNE
Fuck off

Grape0
Okay sorry

Blonde_bitch
Die

Grape0 is now offline 

Worlds_best_dude
Wuss bag

Ur_the_slave
U tell me.

Kirigiri_fanbase is
now calling.  .  .

Call accepted

"heyyy ouma~Chan!" Saihara smiled and propped his phone against books so his Camra picked up his face, since it was a video call.
Ouma just waved through the camra and out his phone on his bed, facing the ceiling. The purple haired male he's hesitantly took of his sound proof headphones.

"what do you need help with?" Saihara asked, leaning on his hands.
"u-um.." ouma muttered and held up a piece of paper to the Camera.

"ah, I see" Shuichi nodded his head "figure out the equation in the brackets first"

"s-so seven... P-pluse t-two.." ouma then spread out his hands and counted the digests on his fingers "nine? "

"yup! That's right! then do the equation outside the brakes" Saihara smiled, proud of the small boy.
"se-seven.. Three... Ma-makes t-ten!" ouma worked out.

"well done" the raven haired male clapped his hands "now add the two answered together!"
Ouma looked down at his hands then at his phone where Saihara was showing his face "i-I don't gave en-enough fingers.."

"oh, you can use my fingers!" Saihara giggled and put his hands on display, a blush on his face also from realising how wrong that could have sounded, he knew ouma wouldn't understand the dirty side of it. .

Without another though, ouma stood up his phone, so Saihara could now see him and he began to counted on both his and Saiharas fingers.

"i-is it... N-nineteen?"
"yay!! Well done ouma~Chan!" Shuichi cheered, making ouma blush "aw" the taller male then muttered, seeing the smaller ones blush.

Ouma tucked some of his hair behind his ear and looked over at a poster that hung on his wall, to embarrassed to look at the boy on his screen.

"aw! Ouma~chan! Yoyr ears a so cute and tiny!!" Shuichi squeeled, smiling like an idiot.
Oumas blushed deepened and covered his face with his hands
"I've never Seen your ears before because of those headphone you normally wear"
Kokichi just shrugged.
"I was surprised you even took them off after we got milkshakes" the raven haired male continued, ouma had no idea how to answer him, or if he even said.

"but I don't mean it in a horrible way, I know a lot of talking and loud noises get to you" He smiled "so, I'm glad you trust me enough to take then off!"

Ouma just nodded his head.

"and greatful you talk to me, I know thats a rare thing from you also" Saihara added.
Ouma gave him a weak thumbs up "hell, even looking at you is an honour"

"th-thats not.. T-true.." ouma muttered, pulling at his sleeves.
"it really is! Some people just struggle to see that is all" Saihara rensured. once again ouma wasn't sure how to reply, he thought disagreeing with the other would lead to Saihara hating him.

"ah sorry, you wanted him with your maths work, you didn't want a lecture" Saihara realised and they both went back to doing oumas homework.

Danganronpa dicks

Strawberry_chocolate
We should all go camping together!!

Blonde_bitch
I'd rather die

Dumbas69
I'd do whatever kaede wants to ❤️

Blonde_bitch
💔

Ur_the_slave
Lmao rejecttion

Dumbas69
What's rejection meannnnn???

Energy_drink
Something that happens to you way too often

Blonde_bitch
She needs to get over me 😪

Fuk.Boy
I'll have iruma is akamatsu isn't

Blonde_bitch
Go die

Dumbas69
DIEEEEEEE

Live_laugh_dispair
Dying is for the weak 🙄

Ur_the_slave
*cutely drowns*

Live_laugh_dispair
>:0

Live_laugh_dispair
Gasp

Live_laugh_dispair
🔫

Blonde_bitch
Well if its that easy

Blonde_bitch
*happily kills Amami*

Junko_KINNE
*joins in*

Fuk.Boy
*feels targeted*

Blonde_bitch
Good

Ilovemen
Don't be so cruel to a male 😔😔

Ur_the_slave
One day u will say how much men suck

Ilovemen
Nopeee they are the best thing in the world!!!

Energy_drink
My lesbian gf is obsessed with men

Energy_drink
Send help

X_pixie_X
Help

Junko_KINNE
What with?????

X_pixie_X
Youmeno wanted me to send help

Worlds_best_dude
Dumbass