★Date p2

"Hey Bokuto" Akaashi waves at him as he leans on the cafe windows. "Were you waiting long kaashi?" "No I just got here." Akaashi examines Bokutos outfit and realises they're quite similar so he brings it up. "Our outfits look similar" Akaashi says. "WAITT you're rightt!!" The owl boy replies. They walk into the cafe and take seats nearest to the window.

"What would you like?" The waiter says to them. "Ooh can I get a caramel frappuccino with extra cream please" Bokuto says. "And can I get an Iced white chocolate mocha please" Akaashi says. "Would you like anything else?" the waiter continues, "can we both get kinder bueno crepes please" Bokuto says. After their food comes they eat and they start to talk. The conversation flows like they've known each other for ages.

"So whats your favourite type of animal?" Kou asked. "Maybe owls?" Akaashi answered. Kou gets really excited and squeezes akaashi's hands. "REALLY? SAME AS ME!" Bokuto exclaims. They ask a few more questions and talk about other stuff like school and how they met their other friends. "Kaashi lets take a outfit photo for insta" Kou squeals. Akaashi nods and he sets up his phone against the window cill. After they take the photo bokuto posts it on his instagram.

"Today was nice" Kaashi thought as they walk back to his (akaashis) dorm

"Today was nice" Kaashi thought as they walk back to his (akaashis) dorm. When they reached the dorm Bokuto leaned in to kiss akaashi. This kiss wasnt like the others, it was soft and delicate. They kissed for a while until Akaashi broke it. "Goodnight Kou" Akaashi says as he waves goodbye. 'HE CALLED ME KOU' bokuto thinks as he waves back.