Chapter 22

"WELCOME to the family, Isabella. When's the wedding?" tanong ng Mama niya. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Isabella at tumingin sa gawi niya. Jyrelle gulped.

I messed up. Alam naman niya 'yon. But he still acted like it wasn't a big deal.

Jyrelle saw how his father looked at him with his sharp eyes, if looks could kill, he's now on his own graveyard. He sighed heavily. He guess, he have to face hus Father's wrath. Jyrelle have a plan for him and Isabella that's why he did not bother to asked her to be his girl.  Yet.

He straighten his back when his mom asked Isabella to grab some milk tea. Sumunod ang dalawa niyang kapatid sa kusina, dahilan para maiwan silang dalawa ng Daddy niya. He was scared, to be honest.

"Explain yourself, Jyrelle." Madiin na sabi ng Daddy niya. Gone the soft and cuddly father he knew.

"Dad, I am going to marry her." Jyrelle answered.

His father scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Of course, you'll marry her. She's pregnant, anyway." Sarkastikong tugon sa kanya ng Daddy niya. Nagtagis ang bagang niya dahil doon. He's mad. "What happened to you? Hindi naman ako nagkulang, right?" He asked looking at him without any emotions in his eyes.

Kumuyom ang kamao ni Jyrelle at umiling sa Daddy nila bilang sagot. Hindi ito nagkulang ng paalala sa kanya. Paulit ulit siya nitong sinasabihan na hindi laruan ang mga babae, you can't just fuck and leave them behind. But, he was doing it for the past years before he met Isabella. Everytime na nakikita niya ang Daddy niya, he was ashamed of himself. Hindi siya naging masunurin na anak. He wasn't that little Brylle anymore.

"Then why did you fuck her without a label nor a ring in her finger?!" He hissed. Umawang ang labi ni Jyrella nang makita na bumaon ang kamao nito sa coffee table. He didn't answer. "I am very dissapointed to you, Jyrelle."

That's it. I dissapointed him. His father shake his head while looking at him before standing up.

"Dad, I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"Ano ba ang nasa utak mo? Hindi kita pinalaki para maging gago. You have two sister, Jyrelle. Paano kung 'yang ginawa mo, gawin din sa dalawang kapatid mo?" He asked. Right there, Jyrelle knew that this was not all about Isabella being pregnant without a ring. His father already learned how bastard he was before Isabella come into his life.

"Then, I'll kill them." Sagot niya habang nakatitig sa coffee table na sinuntok ng Daddy niya. His hand balled into fist as rage slowly rose within him.

His father scoffed, "Kill huh? What about I'll kill you first?" He ask. Pissed.

His father walk towards him and grab his collar, he was drowning with his own rage that he didn't saw his father throwing a hard punch straight to his face. Bumagsak ang katawan niya sa sahig dahil sa suntok na pinakawalan nito. Pinunasan lang ni Jyrelle ang gilid ng labi niya dahil nalasahan niya roon ang sariling dugo.

"Hindi kita pinalaki para maging babaero, I expected you to respect woman Jyrelle. Babae ang nanay mo at babae rin ang mga kapatid mo. You'll understand me kapag naging babae ang magiging anak mo."  He said and left him.

Jyrelle smiled to himself when his father throw a glance at him, he still cared. His soft Dad came back to his senses, he guess.