30|| Molestation: Crime and Allegation

Hola Guys!

I know I am super duper triple late!😅

But I had exams and after that It takes me time to get back to writing as I kind of lose the track. So sorry for the delay. Promise to be regular now. 

Thank you for all the lovely comments in the previous chapters. They seriously are so much fun to read and make me like keep writing to no end. I love you guys so much!

We have reached the 30th chapter of the story which I actually when started planned to be of just 5 chapters 😅😆

Next chapter on 530 (Gives me time to write without the constant spam of update 🤣)

"So you mean to say you love Shivaay and are in a secret relationship with him?" reconfirmed Roshini

"So you mean to say you love Shivaay and are in a secret relationship with him?" reconfirmed Roshini. She can't believe she was trying to save Annika from the moment she joined this office when there was no need of saving. Whatever was happening was happening with her complete will. How can she be so stupid?

"Yes" replied Annika, looking at Shivaay with puppy eyes silently asking sorry for not clearing Roshini's misunderstanding earlier. It just kind of slipped her mind man. She never thought Roshini would go so ahead with her misunderstanding without clarifying it with her once.

"How could you do this Annika. I expected better from you" Roshini accused and Annika looked at her perplexed along with Shivaay "What did she do?" he asked, scared of what her mind cooked now.

"And here comes another twist in the story" Aman did the commentary while being spread on the couch, drinking a beer and eating a packet of chips he ordered from one of the office boys while Annika was clearing Roshini's doubt. If he was going to witness the drama unfold why not enjoy it completely as an audience.

"I knew her mind can't settle until she thinks the worst possible scenario" he declared to which the three gave him a look "What? Continue the drama. I have chips and drink ready" He munched on the chips loudly much to Shivaay's disgust. He had got a slap without any fault of his. He isn't going to interrupt anymore. Jiska raita hai wahi samete ab! Like his Bhabhi would say!

"What did I do?" asked Annika to Roshini. Her brain couldn't even guess what was going on in Roshini's mind.

"Rudra loves you" said Roshini in a dead serious voice.

"Yes, So?" asked Annika. What was wrong if Rudra loves her? She loved Rudra too. He was her closest best friend ever. Someone she clicked with most in the entire Oberoi family.

"Ms. Verma-----" Like expected Roshini didn't let Shivaay complete his sentence "You don't even start. How could you do this to Gauri Mam?"

"What did I do to Gauri Mam—I mean Gauri?" asked Shivaay. Just how wild can this girl's mind go. First molestation and now what?

"May I say something" Aman raised his hand, taking another sip of the beer "She thinks you and Annika are cheating on your respective partners which are Gauri and Rudy." Shivaay and Annika gave him a look to which he just shrugged "Office Gossips. I am a part of many office gossip WhatsApp group with anonymous name. People think Shivaay is this happy because he is in love with Gauri. I just applied the same theory for Annika and Rudra."