𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸

Spoilers ahead if you haven't read chapter 27.

Magic World:

Rúnland (Mysteries + Land): A whole world with different regions and all of the mythical creatures that exist.

Kingdom Criyatopia: A region in Rúnland where the angels live. (Lily's home) Ruled by Viviana Roberts and Andrew Roberts.

Kingdom Lilux: A region in Rúnland where the devils live. (James, Sapphire and Noah's home) Ruled by Morana Proulx and Clay Proulx.

Enchanted Harlequin Forest: The beautiful woods in Rúnland where all light/good kinds of mythical creatures live like drawfs, kappas,  elves, fairies, ents,...  Ruled by Ecabe Cleveland an Amazon.

Kiagood Jungle: The dark woods in Rúnland where all dark/evil kinds of mythical creatures live like vampires, werewolves, golems, lamia's, goblins,... Ruled by Holvuk Parrish a cannibalistic shapeshifter.

Mermaid Lagoon: A place in the beautiful sea of Rúnland where the mermaids live. Ruled by Naida Harmon and Kaerio Harmon.

Siren Bay: A place in the beautiful sea of Rúnland where the sirens live. Ruled by Daphthoe Blankenship.

Dead Island: A little Island in between Mermaid Lagoon and Siren Bay where all the victims of the sirens eventually go to.

The Forgotten Land: An abandoned region in Rúnland. Nobody really knows what goes on there or who or what lives there.

The Snowy Mountains: A place in Rúnland where the climate is always cold. Inhabitat by creatures like yetis, qiqirns, snow gryphons, ice witches, spirits like Yuki-onna,... Unlike the other regions, this part of  Rúnland isn't ruled by a royal family. The creatures that live here can live in peace and they don't bother each other.

Powers:

Lily: Crystals and Water

James: Lightning and Fire

Sapphire: Plasma and Air

Noah: Plants and Earth

P.S.: Everyone in Rúnland is born with one of the four main elements as their power. Only the ones in a royal family have yet another one.

Poison:

Klytulite: Poisonous crystal (Lily)

Exufyde: Temperature extinguishing (James)

Frasyl: Type of pollution (Noah)

Natith: Reduces air in the room ((mainly) Sapphire)

P.S.: Every type of magic has its own poison.

Explanation Last Name

You may have noticed that Lily's grandparents didn't change their last names. That's because they are both of a royal family of a different breed. They could eventually marry each other, but they had to keep their last name because it represents the royal house that you're from.