Headquarters

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

So now that we've established the basic foundations of the club like the rules and your club jackets , lets talk about making a headquarters

So now that we've established the basic foundations of the club like the rules and your club jackets , lets talk about making a headquarters. I was watching Glitter Force ( Precure smile for those that saw the original version ) and the episode of them finding a headquarters really got me thinking about us having a secret location to host our meetings.

" But Cosmic ! " I hear you exclaim. " How can we see each other if we live in different places around the world ? It's impossible ! "

You'd be right about that , but what I'm suggesting doesn't need us to see each other face to facd. What if we saw each other through dreams ?

It's a little hard to explain but it's basically a mind link of some sort. I found a lucid dreaming subliminal and manifesting us seeing other at a headquarters would allow us to hold meetings in secret.

So play this and imagine the scenario of finding the headquarters and make sure to know exactly what you want and how you want it. If you don't , it may not work or you'll be somewhere completely random.

Here's how I scripted to find it :

My dream starts with me walking through a enchanted forest thats covered in plants ( glowing mushrooms , moss ,  ferns , ect ). I eventually stop walking when I see a field of reeds. Past the reeds is a clear beach with soft white sand and a crystal clear ocean. The waves crashing against the sand are soothing and above the clear night sky was the full moon that illuminated it all. I summon my transformation item , a pendant , and hold it up go the sky. Sparkles appear from my pendant and I transform into my magical girl outfit. The stars in the sky begin to twinkle and come shooting down to form a door made of white light. The door's fragrance is that of sweet roses so I knew it was the door to the headquarters. I walk through and it transports me to the headquarters.

Its sappy , I know , but writing a descriptive manifestation helps me picture what I want and how I want it to play out. Literature like this is always a pleasure to read through so I figured writing from the heart would help envision what the entrance to the headquarters would be like. Keep in mind that this is how I would envision finding the door. Yours might be different from mine but thats ok ! As long as you find the door to the headquarters then anything goes !

The door can be summoned in whatever way you want and the color of the door is up to you. Hell , what the door looks like can be customized !

Remember to bring any supplies and snacks you want with you and to keep this world secret from any evil when shifting. Every full moon , the portal will be fully accessible and slowly fade away as the moon wanes. It will reappear as the cycle starts again but that means every full moon , there will be a meeting or some task to complete because of limited time.

Please feel free to put any suggestions for the headquarters in the comments below ! I'll try to read as many of them as I can ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭✧

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿