Protection

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

In concern with everyone's safety , it is now mandatory that every member in this club listen to this protection subliminal at least 2-3 times a day to keep each other safe from any manifestations that go wrong or any threats we have not created o...

In concern with everyone's safety , it is now mandatory that every member in this club listen to this protection subliminal at least 2-3 times a day to keep each other safe from any manifestations that go wrong or any threats we have not created ourselves.

If you experience anything like motion sickness or headaches , it's best to take a break from the subliminal but the goal is to help you guys increase your spiritual shields to keep you safe from unwanted negative energy. Make sure to stay hydrated , do lots of research and ask for help while doing manifestations.

I need all baby witches , lucid dreamers and magical girl trainees to stand guard and assist each others if any world threatening entity appears ! To those with experience , try to teach the new members of the club how to banish unwanted vibes or anything of the sort so no life-ending situations happen. Stay safe everyone ! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

 Stay safe everyone ! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿