☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 06✧˚♥︎

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞
❝ 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

I woke up rubbing my eyes because of the sunlight blinding them.

"Yahh Y/N come downstairs" i heard dad yell

I went downstairs getting face to face with a familiar face

"Joo Kyung?" I asked as I looked at her stopping myself from rubbing my eyes.

"Well, I was thinking if you want to hangout?" she asked with a smile on her face as she stood up from the couch

"Yeah Ofcourse, let me just get ready!" I said and ran upstairs. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into <_>

"Joo Kyung-ah, I am ready" i yelled as I came downstairs again.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked

"A Mall?" She replied

"Sure, Um well" i said hesitantly

"what happened?" She said as she looks at me with a confused look

"Well, If you want we can use my motorcycle, you know I haven't used it in ages, I know you will say it's dangerous, but like it's okay if you dont want me to, I understand." I said as I suddenly got the urge to ride it after I was on Seojun's motorcycle.

"Its okay, I mean yeah it is but you know I trust you" she said smiling at me.

Joo Kyung waited, as i brought my motorcycle to where she stood.

"Here take this" i said as I handed her the helmet. "hold on tight" i said as I started it.

----

We took our helmets off as we reached the mall.

"I didn't know you had a motorcycle and you knew how to ride it" she said with a nervous chuckle.

"Well, you know I stopped using it but like I suddenly got the urge to you know use it because I was at seoj--" i said but widened my eyes like Joo Kyung because I was about to mention Seojun.

"huh?" She said as she looked at me with a puzzled look

"Y-yahh Joo Kyung-ah about that, wheres my purse" i said looking at her trying to change the subject.

"yeah oh yeah that" she again chuckled nervously and replied "Its at home, Sorry please please, I'll give it to you tomorrow?"

"fine fine" i replied