☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 15✧˚♥︎

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞
❝ 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

-

Today was our trip day and I was very excited.

Right now, Me, Joo Kyung and the rest of the class were all assembled in a bus.

I don't know why but I want this situation to be quickly over so I thought, At the last day of the camp I should confess to Seojun, It will be a now or never situation for me.

Because, I don't know when it can be my last day.

❥︎𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

After the Shopping I went straight home.

Taking out my shoes I was going inside when I saw my doctor with mom on the couch talking about something.

I was gonna go in my room when I heard one line leaving me in shock.

"She can die, she doesn't have much time left" the doctor says trying to make my mom understand.

"Well then, I'll get her to have the surgery" My mom replies, crying like I was already dead.

"But there is only a few chances she might survive"

Listening to that, I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep.

❥︎𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
❥︎𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

Even if these are my last days, I want to make them memorable.

As we all reached there, It was time for taking pictures.

But, One thing which did ache my heart was people shipping Joo Kyung and Seojun.

They all pushed each other out of the way making only Joo Kyung and Seojun together.

I sighed but smiled at them two.

Joo Kyung looked at me with a frustrated expression because nobody would believe her that there's nothing going on between the two of them.

As we were all heading to our camps, I laid down and looked at Joo Kyung, She looked half dead with all her frustrated self.

"Yah Joo Kyung-ah" I called out as she laid down next to me.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked as she smiled and nodded.