Astrid's diary

Set during Race to the Edge. After Blindsided, but before Shell Shocked. Astrid and Hiccup are together, but nobody knows.

Tagging my favorites. 🥰

HTTYDwriter22 Th3DragonwRider astridvh dragon_writing
Prepare to cry tears of happiness my friends. 😊

Major cuteness ahead. And if you don't squeal with excitement. You are officially dead inside.

4th chapter in 12 hours. I'm on a roll so get those requests in.

Requests are welcome x
Hope you enjoy :)

***

The sun had set and the moon was shining high above Dragon's Edge. Hiccup was pacing around his hut anxiously until he heard a faint knock at the door. He rushed to let Astrid in.

The young couple chuckled as he closed the door behind her.

"Shhh." Astrid giggled.

"Did anyone see you?" Hiccup asked, as quietly as possible.

"I don't think so." Astrid declared. Hiccup pulled her close. "Hey, why don't we ever meet in my hut?" She wondered.

"Because I like my hut." Hiccup stated, sweeping Astrid's bangs from her face.

"And I like my hut." She replied, running her hands through his messy, auburn hair.

"Well, my hut's bigger." He continued.

"My hut's tidier." She glanced over at Hiccup's cluttered workspace.

"My hut's warmer." He gestured to the roaring fire across the room.

"Okay, you got me there." Astrid agreed. She didn't have a firepit in her hut. But, she didn't need one. That's where Stormfly came in.

Astrid grabbed Hiccup by the shirt and kissed him, passionately. Hiccup wrapped his arms around her, lifting her off the ground. Astrid squeaked in surprise. Her legs snaked around Hiccup's waist and he carried her up the stairs to his loft, dropping her on the bed.

They both kicked off their boots. Or boot, in Hiccup's case. Astrid removed her spiked skirt and tossed it aside, not wanting to have a repeat of the night before. As cute as her skirt looked, it wasn't the most comfortable item of clothing and Hiccup had found that out the hard way.

Astrid shuffled to the head of the bed as Hiccup straddled her hips, pinning her in place before resuming their heated make-out session. Astrid's hands locked onto Hiccup's messy hair and grasped tightly. While Hiccup's hands found their way to the fabric of her shirt, sliding up to grip her waist.

After several minutes, which honestly didn't feel long enough, they finally broke apart, gasping for air. Hiccup rolled over, laying beside his blonde girlfriend. Once they had finally caught their breath, Astrid sat up and reached into the small chest beneath Hiccup's nightstand. One that he had emptied just for her. She pulled out a notebook and a pencil and began writing.

Hiccup sat up and positioned himself behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"What's this?" He asked as he buried his face into the crook of her neck, planting kisses down her shoulder. Astrid shivered at the sensation but was determined to focus on what she was writing. "Does Astrid Hofferson have a diary?"