4

"Nowadays all I hear, Are the unspoken words."

★

Jisoo held onto Jeonghan's arm to keep him from wandering off, the        library/cafe was quite large, and with Jeonghan's short attention span and lack of focus most times.

It would probably be quite easy to lose the angel. Jisoo led him to a table where 8 other males sat, they all looked up and smiled when they saw the 3.

"Dk! Joshua! You guys are here!" One with pink hair smiled happily as all of their eyes fell on the blonde hair angel.

"Uh guys this is my best friend Jeonghan." He said as Jeonghan waved, his eyes tracing over all of their facial features.

"Pleasure, I'm Jeonghan." He said giving a tiny wave and his best smile.

"Jisoo where do you find all these pretty people?" One with burgundy red hair said as he held his hand out. "I'm Junhui, call me Jun." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Jeonghan said as he took a seat next to Jisoo and Junhui.

"So Jeonghan... how new to Seoul are you?" One with a very bright white hair asked him. "Also my name is Hoshi!" He introduced himself.

"Your name is Hoshi? Odd, but unique I presume. And I just arrived this morning, Jisoo wanted to waste no time and insisted we gather today." Jeonghan said.

"Are you a foreigner? You seem like you speak a different dialect and tone." One with a brown mullet asked.

"Many think I would be, but it is solely because of my terminology and facial structure." Jeonghan explained as he caught eyes with another person.

He had pitch black hair and large sparkling eyes. He had to be a previous angel. He stared at Jeonghan in shock, almost seemed to be trying to communicate with him telepathically.

"Jisoo is your friend okay, I think I may have startled him." Jeonghan asked worriedly. Jisoo turned too look at the other black haired male.

"Thats Woozi." Jisoo said.

"Okay that does not help the situation, his name brings no solution nor answer as to why he looks like my presence is astonishing." Jeonghan said.

"Your gonna tire yourself out with all those wordy sentences, you kinda sounded like how Jisoo used to talk." Another one, who's name he heard was Mingyu, said.

"Oh I apologize, I can certainly try to shorten my parlance." Jeonghan nodded, he would definitely have to work on it.