Chapter 7

I woke up laying on someones chest... What the hell ? .. Who's chest was this.. I know I had some drinks and thats why I dont drink hard liquor cause no matter what I barely remember anything before or after the fact... But, who was this like seriously.. Im so scared to lift my head up but, I do anyway...

HOLY SHIT!!! Its MARSHAWN..

I jumped up and looked around.. His clothes was basically all over my house... I checked my phone. Jeremiah called 3 times, Jessica 2 times... It was 10:30 .. What the flying fuck...

Im so confused..

"Good Morning Beautiful" Marshawn said and I looked at him.. "Uhh Good Morning... Quick Question .. Did we uhh have sex last night?" He shooked his head yea and I got up holding my head.. "You know we did why you asking me like you forgot or something?" He asked confused.

"Dammnit Marshawn was it intense?" I asked and I shouldnt have .. "Umm.. Hell Yea.. Wait a minute .. You dont remember at all ? I shooked my head no.. Im like really pissed at my self..

"Wait, I do .. I remember okay its coming back to me.. Wow.. I never thought I would have sex with you.." I say shockingly .. He looked at me and came closer to me.. "Ive been waiting to fuck you since High School Bee and your lucky I didnt do it than.." He whispered in my ear.

God this man gave me those chills that goes down to your spin..

I was trying go avoid this question but, it came out like vomit. "Why did you do what you did last night ... And I want the truth..." I asked him and I seen him swallow really hard.. He looked nervous..

"I broke up with Mya last night"

Oh.

"Why?" I asked trying to sound not so excited even though I was very excited.

"I was tired of her bitching and complaining all the time.. Ive been with that girl for 3 years and I couldnt take it anymore. Instead of her giving me pleasure or giving her pleasure.. She gave me pain, regret, disgust, and bitterness and Im a whole guy... I just need something and someone who I know will make me feel pleasure and not always see or feel pain.. I know who that is and its you.. Its always been you Bethany.." He said looking sincere and I just know he dont mean it.

"So you came over here last night to have sex .. Well intense sex and it was only because you was broken hearted?.. Look Marshawn Im in love with you but, at the same time I dont wanna be apart of something that I know thats not going to be real."

At that moment I was completely done with the situation and I got up and walk to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I was so mad even though my Bestfriend wanted to be with me. It just felt so wrong at the moment.

I hear a knock at the door. "What do you want?" and the door opened "I didnt say come in I want to be alone Marshawn." He obviously dont listen for shit.. Ughh I hate him so much.

"Look at me Bethany" I didnt move.. I dont want to see him . "Look at me Bethany!" He said louder this time and I looked up into his eyes . They shine so brightly and so beautiful.

"Whatever I said that may seemed wrong Im sorry.. Your so beautiful and you deserve better than ever." And he kissed my lips standing me up . He wiped my tear from my eye and I felt so much love from him but, the question was...

Was It real ? Everything he's saying was it real? His feelings was it real? Or was he just another guy who doesnt care abour anything my mind was everywhere at that moment.

We layed back down and turned the TV on and Teen Titans Go! was on and yes we watched Cartoon Network still... I hate that they got rid of all the old cartoons but, that doesnt matter...

Ugh Im hungry...

A/N; Wow this took me almost 2 days to write cause I couldnt think of anything at the moment but, I like this chapter.. They express their feelings..

Should Marshawn and Bethany get together?  Idk yet Im still thinking .

Like

Comment

Vote please