Chapter 22

Are you kidding me ? ...

I couldn't bare it.

I couldn't accept it.

I couldn't believe it.

I didn't want to believe it.

I was gonna yell but, why waste my voice?

I threw my hands up.

How ?

"How?" I asked him.. That was the only thing I could get out.

"I guess she took a DNA Test and it's mine.. I don't know how to be honest. I have no clue how either. She's probably lying Bee... Please trust me on this." He said pleading..

Really?

He wants me to trust him..

Hell No!

I'm Done.

I walked towards the closet and open it up. Swiping through clothes and putting them on the bed.

"Bethany" he called me but, I just ignored him.

"Bethany stop." I still ignored him.

"Bethany got damnit STOP!!" He yelled and grabbed my arm. "NO YOU STOP!!" I yelled back. I'm done. "Marshawn I'm done.. Me and MJ are staying at Jessica's .." I said still searching through stuff..

"Your leaving me? No... I forbid this.. Your overreacting for no reason." He said touching my shoulder.

"Don't touch me... Let me know when your done with Mya and I will come back but, for now you need some time to yourself. I told you from the fucking beginning. I don't want to be apart of something that's not real and clearly you don't uderstand that." I said brushing my hair back.

I turned to look at him. His eyes locked with mine. 

That sensation he gives me.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said turning away.

"Like what ?" He said walking closer to me.

He had his shirt off..

His shirt was always off.

We were face to face.

"Marshawn move." I tried to say in a monotone . But, to be honest I didn't want him to move.

"No." He said back and got closer to me.

I stared at his lips.

Why am I staring at his lips when I'm supposed to be mad as fuck at him?

He stared at me..

Grabbed my cheek with one hand.

Pulled my face closer.

As he kissed my lips.

I pushed him off. "No.. Your not about to drag me into your sensations. I'm mad as fuck at you. So for the last time Move.. Marshawn." He finally moved out of the way and I sat on the bed. And got on my phone to text Jessica to take MJ for a walk..

I sent the message and heard her from the other room yell. "Okay, I'll take my nephew." I chuckled and stood up. I started walking and Marshawn came out of no where.

He picked me up.

"Marshawn put me down!!" I yelled. Instead of him putting me down. He pinned me up against the wall. My back hit the wall with a loud thud but, it some how felt good.

He stared into my eyes.

"Bethany I love you and I don't care what that damn DNA Test say. You and MJ are my family. If you don't see it than Imma have to prove it to you." He said with lost eyes.