CHAPTER 3 - THE DAY OF DATE NIGHT

~ Quackitys POV ~

I wake up feeling, Pretty good. I sit up and yawn, grabbing my phone and checking discord. Seems as tho dream had gotten into a fight with george about some Minecraft code. Oh, and wilbur is complaining about how his newest song doesnt sound like how he wants it to be.

I smile, Shotting a quick test to the Group chat.

BIG Q : I HAVE AWAKEN!

Wilbur: ayyyy whatup big Q?

Gogy: quackityyyy dweams being mwean again 😭

I giggle at georges response, i then tell them i have to go to work soon and that i gotta busy day today. Dream and wilbur both understood, and said goodbye, but George, oh boy george.

Gogy: NOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE MEEEE DWEAMS BEING MEAN TO MEEE!

BIG Q: Im sorry but i got work in a few minutes, and i have to leave

I then get up and Grab my suit and tie and Getting dressed. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I then put my beanie on and fix my hair so that i dont look bald.

I smile, and then walks down stairs to grab my backpack, which i am planning to just use for work. "Hope you get money today~!" I heard my mother call, I roll my eyes and walk out the door, starting my treck down to the office.

As I walked I made sure I had essentials, which I did. I also had Ibuprofen, Some allergie relief, oh! And a first aid kit! As I zip my bag up and continue to walk.. I see a car pull up next to me.. i immediately grab my house keys and put them in  the classic read-to-stab position. Then the passanher side window rolls down, "Hey Quackity! Wanna ride?" It was schlatt, I sigh and Put my keys back where they belonged. I opened the door and got in, getting buckled and then got comfy.

"Thanks for the ride." I said, turning and smiling at him. He smiles and starts to drive to the office, "No problem, i couldnt help but see you walking go the office and sense im heading there anyways, May as well" he said kindly, hes a really sweet boy. I like him.

~ Schlatts POV ~

Holyhell i was able to get him into my car- Why am I so nervous? I dunno!

I kept on driving down to the office when my phone rings... damn it- the number pops up on my consle screen and it was that stupis British mans number. "Ugh, Of course." I groaned leaning forward to press the answer button, "whos that?" Quackity asked.. tilting his head. "Its a friend of mine, I love him but hes calling me in the middle of driving" I answer the call, "whats up British boy?"

"Shut the f### up schlatt! Im only calling cause i need help with something" British boy said, "what is it-" i was interrupted by a very suprised voice "Wilby?" Quackity said.... wilby?

I snicker, "Wilby?? Did you just call him f###ing wilby?" I chuckle, "Yooo big Q! You work for goat boi?" "HEY! ATLEAST IM MORE MANLY THEN YOU!" quackity giggles at how me and wilbur treat eachother, then calms down. "Yah, I work for him. Hes not to bad." He said, with a very bright smile. I love that smile
.. okay I admit I am inlove with this man, but what am i suppose to say?! Oh hey your cute lets make out? NO!

"Well let me tell you know Big Q, Schlatts a horny f###er half the time so." Wilbur laughed, I could tell quackity was blushing out of the corner of my eye, I also blushed. "Shut up.." I said "you need help with something, right?" Wilbur then calms down from his laughter and sighs, "yah, I need some help with a video a friend of mine is making and he needs more people, Do you have discord and if so do you have minecraft?" I think, "yes, i have both of them. I can hope on after work if you need me to" I simply responded. Taking a turn towards the main office building.

"I would LOVE that actually! Also Ay big Q? Mind joining?" Wilbur said, "sure! Wait, Schlatt didnt you ask me to dinner for tonight?" Quackity said.. I then slam my Break, Not just because the light had turn Red, But I LITTERALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE DATE! I mumble a curse under my breath and then rests my bead on the steering wheel, "I completely forgot about that im so sorry" I shook my head in disappointment.

"Its okay, schlatt, I forget alot of things to" quackity said gently, rubbing my back. I blush slightly from the soft guester, and smile. "Thanks.. Anyways, Yeah big man, Could He change it to tomorrow?" I ask wilbur sitting up.. and rubbing my face, "mmm- Maybe, I would have to ask him. I will text you tho big man!" Wilbur happily said, "right. Talk to ya later" "you too Goat man-" I ended the call.

The light turns green and we continued the commute to the office, As soon as we get to the parking garage, I park and get out.. making sure Quackity out to. Once he is out I lock the car up and walk to my office, quackity following close behind.

We soon got to my office room, I look at my schedule and notice I had some meetings I had to attend, The calendar also said i had a doctors appointment here soon, I should probably put a reminder into my phone about that.

I went and sat down at my desk and then turned to my folder someone had placed on my desk. It contains information on some new Buisness opportunitys, and possible new locations for our stores.

I open the folder and flip through it.. . Trying to see anything that would be of concern. Like, drop in sales, A decrease in stock or possible decreace in customers.

As soon as I know everything is Checked out for, I look at Quackity.. who was literally orginizing my books.. . Hm.. "You make a really good assistant, you know that right?" I say to him, he turns around and faces me, smiling. "I do? .. . Im glad i can be of help" he says kindly.. turning back and kept on reorginizing my book self. "I would be glad to take the job as your assistant." He said, eyes still on the book self.

He looks so adorable. I smile with a blush... turning to my desk and started to do a few bills.
.
.
.
Tonight might be a little more then just dinner.. .
-----------------------------------
Motivation is an absalout beach- like- I wanna write.. but what the hell do i write?!

I was thankfully able to complete this chapter. Might be a pain for the next chapter. My goodness. Anyways, hope yall have a good day/night/afternoon!
~RFD