CHAPTER 4 - THE DATE NIGHT

--Third person POV--

The whole day was filled with nothing but work, Quackity was mentally exhausted and schlatt was physically exhausted from writing so many checks.

Quackoty huffs.. and checkes the time... he smiles, "Hey, its time for everyone to get off of work." He said, turning to schlatt, who was rubbing his wrist in an attempt to sooth the cramping pain inside of them. "It is, Wanna head stright to the restaurant or do you want to change into something more nice?" Schlatt asked.

He stood up and streched, you could hear some pops in his back. Almost as if he had been sitting there for so long his back became stone. Shlatt hummed in pleasure at the feeling of his back popping, and soon huffs... dropping his arms to the side.

"I'll just go like this." Quackity said... standing up and walking over to schlatt, Softly wrapping his arms around his neck

Schlatt raised his brow and smirks, "We have time to spare Quackity, Please, Get into something far more nicer then something i see every day." Quackity huffes... picking his backpack up and sticking his tounge out at him.

Schlatt just giggles, and waves at him good bye. Quackity closed the door and decided to walk back to his house, maybe he should wear something a little extra nice. He had a few ideas, but hopefully schlatt wouldnt mind his fashion choices.

--•~~timeskip to the date night~~•--

--Schlatts POV--
I waited outside of quackitys house... Watching for him, in stead of my normal buisness outfit, I had put on an actual tuxito (Help idk how to spell)

My tie was actually blue instead of my normal red, which should give a new look just enough to seem like i didnt just came here in my buisness outfit.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didnt notice quackity walking out in his, amazing suit and tie. Quackitys attier at work was really just a white shirt, black suit jacket, black jeans and tenie shoes. This is a massive change, I blush when I spot him and stood up properly.

"hey schlatt! Do i look okay?" He askes, finally standing a few inches infont of me.. "Okay? You look stunning~" I just humm examineing his attier, and then his face, his perfect beautiful face.. . "you ready to go my love~?" I asked, opening the door to the passenger side of the car motioning quackity to get in.

He giggles, and got in glady. I soon closed it and walked over to my side of the car and opened it, getting in and getting it started to make our journy to the resturant I picked out..

Once my nice car had turned on, I began to drive, towards the montiney part of town.. .

--Another time skipppyypypopypy cause Author is lazy 😫--

--third person pov--

They soon arrived to the restaurant, it looked truely beautiful. It was themed after the geods and the crystals in the mountains. Truly colorful and stunning..

The two lovebirds walked in to the restaurant admiring the whole place, "wow, this place is amazing! Are you sure you can afford this tho?" Quackity asked, looking at Schlatt as if he was about to spend all of his money on QUackity.

"yes I can afford it. Dont worry, I planned everything out dare~" schlatt said, quackity died a little when schlatt called him dare, it felt like heaven.

They got inside and the waiter asked schlatt if he had made a reservarion, schlatt said yes and told the name of the table. The waiter nodded and guided them to the table, which was on a balcony, overlooking the city. It was just a simple table for two, but it was super nice. WUack and schlatt sat down, the waiter asked if they wanted drinks, and they both told the waiter what they wanted after saying yes.

"Alright, your drinks will be out shortly" the waiter kindly said, walking to get they're drinks. Schlatt looks at quackitys face, and smiles softly "So, do you have like.. A roommate or something?" he VERY awkwardly asked.

Quackity slowly nods, almost as if he didn't WANT to be living with this person. "I still live with my mom, when I try to move out she always mentions about how she will k!ll herself from all the stress of living alone and-" Quackity was interrupted by a very angry ram.

"WOwowowo what?! She's lieing to you! She's just saying that to get you to stay! That is emotional abuse right there." He angryly explained, sitting up strait like some kind of proper prince.

He then takes in a breath to calm himself down, and leaned on the table again. He exhales the anger out and leans back "sorry. " was all he said, Quackity just shook his head and sighs "No, your right I shouldn't be living with someone who's been lieing to be.. ." Quackity said, shaking his head, he started to tear up... :(

"H-hey don't cry I.. . I'm sorry. ." schlatt said, softly holding his hand out, offering Quackity to hold it, which quack did. 

Schlatt softly rubs quackitys hand with his thumb, just comforting the male. "Your drinks." The waiter said, breaking the perfectly comforting moment. They both flinch and look at him, he had come back with theyre seinks a few seconds ago, so he wasnt just awkwardly standing there watching the scene play out.

he puts the cups down and and pulled a little note pad and a pen out, "are you ready to order?" The waiter said. The two nodded and made theyre order. once the waiter left they sat in an awkward scilence.

After a few muinets of this schlatt finally said somethint, "Im gonna be honest, i didnt expect you to say yes.. ." He said with a slight smile. Quackity giggles and looks down "I have never had anyone ask me out, so i guess i got excited to know someones willing to fu- I mean. .. Ask me out.. ." he blushed when he corrected himself.

"i can fuk you- if you want.. Of course.. ." Schlatt said, blushing a little bit as well. "Uhm.. S..ure.. ." quackity stuttered, blushing more.

And from then the dinner date went on, both of them talking about the past and theyre personalitys, and theyre sexuality. It was truly interesting to see this dinner date go well for the first date.

In the end, they both ended up falling inlove, but didnt want to say anything yet untill they both conformed they were officially ready for a relationship. I mean they did only meet a few days ago. .. .

----------------------
My motivation really did just say hasta lavista while writing this chapter ToT

I most likely will continue this book, its just updates will be slow.