"Pilot"

———————————————————————————
𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺

           "yo ass better be in this house by time the street lights come on" "yes ma'am" "i'm not playing with you boy" "okay ma" "sky if he not in this house call me" "okay mommy" she said glaringly at me with a smirk

i mugged her as my motha kissed us on the cheek. "chill out with all that man, i'm grown" i said causing her to mug me. "19 or not, you still living in my house" she said before walking out the front door.
once she left sky glared at me causing me to look at her and roll me eyes.

"𝘆𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀" i thought.

"what skylar" "you know you're gonna have to pay me right" "man fuck out my face with that shit" "aww i would hate for mommy to find out about all that money under your bed and why you always "going to work" so late"...

𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝟭𝟱, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗮.

"mane watch out". i said as pushed her head and began to walk upstairs. i entered my room and pulled my box from under my bed. opening it, i began to count.

"𝟭𝟬, 𝟮𝟬, 𝟯𝟬, 𝟰𝟬.... 𝟲𝟬𝟬" once i was finished i grabbed a 20, put everything back and went back downstairs.

"here cuz" "it's a pleasure doing business with you" "shut yo ugly ass the tf up" "fuck you bitch" "ayo chill out with all that".. i said to her before walking towards the door.

she followed behind me.. "aye where the hell you going" "with my bitches" yea igh, i betta not catch you with ole boy either" "fuck you dirty" "fuck you too ugly".

she looked me up and down as she began to smile a lil bit. she hugged me and began to walk away.

"i love you" i yelled causing her to turn back around "i love you too fuck boy". she said before turning around and walk towards the stairs of our building.

i pat down my lower half to make sure i got all my shit. i locked the door and walked down the hall towards the stairs, opening the door i walked down the stairs.

———————————————————————————

𝗶𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.🧍🏽‍♀️

comment on my shit tho cause i'm nice.

anyways bye pussies.😽💨🐌🦕🦋👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩😍😫😁😃